Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
How Gus Bradley Use To Coach Seattle

Why haven't we seen this from him yet? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cbpsrN52_o

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I don't know but that is the guy I want coaching the Jags not this BS we have now. Where is that fire for us

Quote:I don't know but that is the guy I want coaching the Jags not this [BAD WORD REMOVED] we have now. Where is that fire for us
Looks like he had all the passion in the world to make that defense great. He could do the same for our whole team and maybe they'd respond if he lit a fire under their ***

I saw him yelling at Aaron Colvin after a special teams mistake today, but I mean his role has changed too.  When you are a Head Coach you are the cool calm captain in charge of the ship, its up to his DC & OC to do the yelling for him.

I understand his approach and can-do attitude but usually that's after one or two bad games when you're in a little slump. This team needs to be resuscitated from the dead. Might not be pretty but it is what it is.

No pain, no gain.

Are you sure he isn't doing this?

(This post was last modified: 09-14-2015, 10:04 AM by Jagsfan32277.)

He forgot to add that key word after "Do your job" and the word is "well"  from Bill Belichick.

Also, you will notice him talking to a defense... We dont have a problem on defense.  

He was replaced by a Zygon (big red rubbery thing covered in suckers.  surprisingly good kisser).  Darth Hoodie's latest cheating scheme.  ZygonGate.  No idea where the real Gus Bradley is.  

I was wrong about Trent Baalke.