Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: At least we aren't the Bucs!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
LMAO

42-7

We are going to get curb stomped by the bucs.
TB hasn't won a home game in 645 days. Amazing. Are we going to give them their first home win?

Maybe because we didn't play against the Titans?

Quote:We are going to get curb stomped by the bucs.
Are you watching them? The Jags aren't good but the Bucs are another level of suck in this game.
Ouch. Not sure what to feel. I hate both the tacks and bucs.
lol. Ya we don't throw in the towel until the 4th. Looks like they're throwing it halfway through the 3rd
Quote:lol. Ya we don't throw in the towel until the 4th. Looks like they're throwing it halfway through the 3rd
THey threw it in the first quarter brah.
I almost feel bad for Jameis. His whole team, front office, and fanbase is looking at him to "Jameis"

I don't think Bortles is under nearly as much pressure
I finally see a team that the Jags can actually beat.

Now whether they win or not is a different story.

Evans will be back, we'll get torched

Quote:Are you watching them? The Jags aren't good but the Bucs are another level of suck in this game.

They will look like the 72 Dolphins when we play them, only to suck for the rest of their games.
Quote:Evans will be back, we'll get torched

I will call your Evans and raise you one Thomas.
Definitely not a great start for him.  But I think he'll bounce back next week.  Mariota might win RoY though.

Mariota looks amazing, regardless of how bad the Bucs are. We are going to get absolutely shredded by the Titans.

Quote:They will look like the 72 Dolphins when we play them, only to suck for the rest of their games.

If that happens I don't think Gus Badley will be able to survive.
Quote:Mariota looks amazing, regardless of how bad the Bucs are. We are going to get absolutely shredded by the Titans.

Pretty much
Quote: If that happens I don't think Gus Badley will be able to survive.

We just have to trust in the process. This is all an opportoony to compete and get better.
The thing is we've been the Bucs for four years.
Pages: 1 2