Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
At least we aren't the Bucs!

LMAO

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

42-7

We are going to get curb stomped by the bucs.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

(This post was last modified: 09-13-2015, 06:28 PM by Jaguar Warrior.)

TB hasn't won a home game in 645 days. Amazing. Are we going to give them their first home win?

Maybe because we didn't play against the Titans?

Quote:We are going to get curb stomped by the bucs.
Are you watching them? The Jags aren't good but the Bucs are another level of suck in this game.

Ouch. Not sure what to feel. I hate both the tacks and bucs.

lol. Ya we don't throw in the towel until the 4th. Looks like they're throwing it halfway through the 3rd

Quote:lol. Ya we don't throw in the towel until the 4th. Looks like they're throwing it halfway through the 3rd
THey threw it in the first quarter brah.

I almost feel bad for Jameis. His whole team, front office, and fanbase is looking at him to "Jameis"

I don't think Bortles is under nearly as much pressure

I finally see a team that the Jags can actually beat.

Now whether they win or not is a different story.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Evans will be back, we'll get torched

Quote:Are you watching them? The Jags aren't good but the Bucs are another level of suck in this game.

They will look like the 72 Dolphins when we play them, only to suck for the rest of their games.

Quote:Evans will be back, we'll get torched

I will call your Evans and raise you one Thomas.

Definitely not a great start for him.  But I think he'll bounce back next week.  Mariota might win RoY though.

(This post was last modified: 09-13-2015, 06:38 PM by Jaguar Warrior.)

Mariota looks amazing, regardless of how bad the Bucs are. We are going to get absolutely shredded by the Titans.

Quote:They will look like the 72 Dolphins when we play them, only to suck for the rest of their games.

If that happens I don't think Gus Badley will be able to survive.

Quote:Mariota looks amazing, regardless of how bad the Bucs are. We are going to get absolutely shredded by the Titans.

Pretty much

Quote: If that happens I don't think Gus Badley will be able to survive.

We just have to trust in the process. This is all an opportoony to compete and get better.

The thing is we've been the Bucs for four years.
;

;