Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: We Don't Have To Deal With This Anymore!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: lrg-3758-modis.jpg]

I knew I'd have a reason to visit this landmark.

It aint the Modis anymore

FAIL

Quote:It aint the Modis anymore

FAIL

It'll always be the Modis in our hearts.

FAIL
Its the same building

MAN

FAIL

We can't even Modis right around here. Nothing is going right for Jags fans.
I think I'll just jump in the TARDIS, and skip a few years.  Say the year... 2060.

It's the Indeprndent Life Building. Always will be.
GREAT EFFORT BUILDING!!!! Look at that building getting better everyday!

Quote:I think I'll just jump in the TARDIS, and skip a few years.  Say the year... 2060.

I think I'd rather go back in time, where I know the team will be good when I get there...
Quote:GREAT EFFORT BUILDING!!!! Look at that building getting better everyday!
IT COMPETED AND GOT DRAFTED TO WELLS FARGO
Quote:I think I'd rather go back in time, where I know the team will be good when I get there...
The team will be broken up into 8 pieces by then...So you will be watching THEE OrlandoCubaSanDiegoLosAngelesSanAntonioLondonMexicoCityMoon Jaguars
Quote:I think I'd rather go back in time, where I know the team will be good when I get there...

You want to know you'll suffer through the Gene Smith years again?

Or are you thinking of Altering the timeline, because I already tried that!  Now it's a fixed point in time.
Independent Life for all you young bucks.
Quote:We can't even Modis right around here. Nothing is going right for Jags fans.

[Image: disYixX.png]
[Image: card00644_fr.jpg]

Quote:You want to know you'll suffer through the Gene Smith years again?

Or are you thinking of Altering the timeline, because I already tried that!  Now it's a fixed point in time.

If I have the knowledge of knowing it's coming again, I'd appreciate 1999, and then 2004-2007 a lot more. 2009 to now will be a pill I'm prepared to swallow.

With the way this franchise has been going, I'm not confident enough to know that if I fast forward 40 years that they won't be in the same boat. And personally, if I got out of a time machine in the year 2060 and the team was still performing the way they have been the past few years, I'd be much more demoralized than knowing Gene Smith was coming and sitting through it. :confused: