Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
We Don't Have To Deal With This Anymore!

[Image: lrg-3758-modis.jpg]

I knew I'd have a reason to visit this landmark.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

It aint the Modis anymore

FAIL

Quote:It aint the Modis anymore

FAIL

It'll always be the Modis in our hearts.

"The season's not over... we still have a bunch of games to lose..." - TemporaryName

"The middle of the field is like Narnia to us, we don't believe it really exists" - Marvsin

FAIL
Its the same building

MAN

FAIL

We can't even Modis right around here. Nothing is going right for Jags fans.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

I think I'll just jump in the TARDIS, and skip a few years.  Say the year... 2060.

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

It's the Indeprndent Life Building. Always will be.

GREAT EFFORT BUILDING!!!! Look at that building getting better everyday!

Quote:I think I'll just jump in the TARDIS, and skip a few years.  Say the year... 2060.

I think I'd rather go back in time, where I know the team will be good when I get there...

"The season's not over... we still have a bunch of games to lose..." - TemporaryName

"The middle of the field is like Narnia to us, we don't believe it really exists" - Marvsin

Quote:GREAT EFFORT BUILDING!!!! Look at that building getting better everyday!
IT COMPETED AND GOT DRAFTED TO WELLS FARGO

Quote:I think I'd rather go back in time, where I know the team will be good when I get there...
The team will be broken up into 8 pieces by then...So you will be watching THEE OrlandoCubaSanDiegoLosAngelesSanAntonioLondonMexicoCityMoon Jaguars

Quote:I think I'd rather go back in time, where I know the team will be good when I get there...

You want to know you'll suffer through the Gene Smith years again?

Or are you thinking of Altering the timeline, because I already tried that!  Now it's a fixed point in time.

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Independent Life for all you young bucks.

Quote:We can't even Modis right around here. Nothing is going right for Jags fans.

[Image: disYixX.png]

[Image: card00644_fr.jpg]

ice cream

Quote:You want to know you'll suffer through the Gene Smith years again?

Or are you thinking of Altering the timeline, because I already tried that!  Now it's a fixed point in time.

If I have the knowledge of knowing it's coming again, I'd appreciate 1999, and then 2004-2007 a lot more. 2009 to now will be a pill I'm prepared to swallow.

With the way this franchise has been going, I'm not confident enough to know that if I fast forward 40 years that they won't be in the same boat. And personally, if I got out of a time machine in the year 2060 and the team was still performing the way they have been the past few years, I'd be much more demoralized than knowing Gene Smith was coming and sitting through it. :confused: