Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Worst division in the NFL?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Colts 14 - 27 Buffalo

Panthers 20 - 9 Jaguars

Houston 20 - 27 Kansas City

Just got the Titans to lose now and the division is 0-4.

Lol Titans ain't losing this game... Unfortunately. Another depressing start to football.....
We have been for like 7 years

Three of four teams will be rebuilding very soon
No, not worst, that would be the NFCS where the team that won their division last season had a real hard time putting the Jaguars, probably the worst team in the AFCS, away. The AFCS is definitely the worst division in the AFC, though.

Quote:Three of four teams will be rebuilding very soon
How?

The Colts have Andrew Luck, all they need to do is get a slightly better defense and replace some of the offensive line. Hardly a rebuild. 

All the Texans need is a QB. Their defense is already good and they have some weapons on offense. Again not a rebuild.

The Titans are well on their way to being rebuilt now that Mariota looks like the second coming.

We are the only ones that still need a full rebuild.
Quote:How?

The Colts have Andrew Luck, all they need to do is get a slightly better defense and replace some of the offensive line. Hardly a rebuild. 

All the Texans need is a QB. Their defense is already good and they have some weapons on offense. Again not a rebuild.

The Titans are well on their way to being rebuilt now that Mariota looks like the second coming.

Sad but true. Jaguars will be the division's punching bag for at least the next few years while the rest of the division will soon be competitive or is one lucky QB pick away from being competitive.
Quote:Colts 14 - 27 Buffalo

Panthers 20 - 9 Jaguars

Houston 20 - 27 Kansas City

Just got the Titans to lose now and the division is 0-4.

Titans destroyed the Bucs, hopefully it has more to do with the Bucs blowing than it does the Titans Mariota being that good.

If it is that Mariota is that good, going to be a Titans AFC South title this year.
No worst division is the afc east.

Why you ask?

Because if you're not a patriots fan, its been a brutal sad 15 years.

Wait? That's our division with the colts.

I just made myself very sad.

I'm a Jags and Bills fan.
Quote:No worst division is the afc east.

Why you ask?

Because if you're not a patriots fan, its been a brutal sad 15 years.

Wait? That's our division with the colts.

I just made myself very sad.

I'm a Jags and Bills fan.
The worst division in football are the teams that the Jaguars are capable of beating. AFC SOUTH, were good every year for at least 1 win against Houston and Tennessee.
Quote:How?

The Colts have Andrew Luck, all they need to do is get a slightly better defense and replace some of the offensive line.
Hardly a rebuild. 

So they have one player that they can depend on and they need to develop an entire defense as well as Offensive Line and that doesn't qualify as a rebuild?
Yes.  It is bad.

Worst division, thats not the Colts fault,now is it?? If the other 3 teams played as well as the Colts the last 13 out of 15 years the division would be the best in the leauge. Just another take on this.

Quote:Worst division, thats not the Colts fault,now is it?? If the other 3 teams played as well as the Colts the last 13 out of 15 years the division would be the best in the leauge. Just another take on this.

Not colts fault. They just decided to join the pack..... at the bottom.
When the leading team of the division has negative net points and is .500 which is way ahead of the rest of the division chances are you are probably in the worst division in the NFL.

again,the colts are top 5 in the afc year in and year out. fix the bottom 3 teams and we have a great division.

Quote:again,the colts are top 5 in the afc year in and year out. fix the bottom 3 teams and we have a great division.
17-15 outside the division. The clots aren't a great team by a long shot they're just surrounded by 3 terrible teams.
I would say so.  

8-8 might wind up winning it.

Quote:again,the colts are top 5 in the afc year in and year out. fix the bottom 3 teams and we have a great division.

Yeah the colts are great.....

Lol
Quote:Yeah the colts are great.....

Lol
I was chatting to my clots buddy during the game (he's from the UK too) and we both agree when it was 13-13 that it's a joke that the winner of that game would be leading the division. Put the clots in with the pats or any other good team and they never win the division.
Pages: 1 2 3 4