Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: olsen is dumb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
we dominate both lines of scrimmage and lose because of bad play calls no wonder he is a journeyman

At least spell his name right.
we did not lose because of talent
im not old fashion but if you run under center like that you keep doing it till they stop it call me a meat head I am a bit but I know line play we should ran the 40 time not passed 40 times
The ultimate troll. He came back just to make sure we suck! #olsentrurh #conspiracy #tinfoililluminaticonfimred

The raiders fans are laughing...
Wasn't this guy the guy who was leaking stories about how awful Gabbert was before he (Olson) left?

Today after Blake missed, badly, on multiple mid-deep throws, there wasn't a pass called past the first down marker for basically the entire second half.

To say I'm not thrilled with the prospect of Olson sticking around for Bortles' 2nd season knowing his history would be an understatement.

Edit: Just did a bit of research. Yep. Olson was the one trashing Gabbert on his way out the door.

Source explaining the trashing: http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-foot...-his-fault

Source naming Olson as the unnamed coach: http://www.bigcatcountry.com/2015/1/14/7...ing-search

Great choice for OC for a team with a 2nd year QB. Hated the signing when it happened and after watching how Olson handcuffed Bortles today, hate it even more.

Lol, dominate both lines of scrimmage
The passing game wasn't working, why didn't we just pound the ball with Yeldon and DRob? It seemed to be working and getting us the most yardage. Instead we do draw plays and Bortles runs right into the defense.

We are destined to ONCE AGAIN go year after year recycling offensive coordinators. That is why I don't like idea of hiring a defensive head coach.
Dude, who else is sick and tired of WR bubble screens, and 2 yard out routes that get picked 6 when doing it all game?  My God, I thought we berid ourselves of dead fisch.

Yes when we ran the ball under center we ran well for the game we ran 4.5 or something we did better under center. I am not a bib just a football player. I thought running against their front seven was dumb. After a few series it was clearly our strength. It was a bad job of adapting.
Didn't like the Olsen pick months ago, still don't like it.   It's not like he wasn't here before!  

Wait a minute... Shad Khan has been replaced by a Zygon, hasn't he?  I'm sure of it.

Quote:We are destined to ONCE AGAIN go year after year recycling offensive coordinators. That is why I don't like idea of hiring a defensive head coach.

I agree with you 100%. I was against the Gus hire as well. But I think he's the only one that actually wanted the job. The best thing khan can do is bust open the checkbook and pay for an actual competent head coach and stop experimenting with these scrubs.
Quote:I agree with you 100%. I was against the Gus hire as well. But I think he's the only one that actually wanted the job. The best thing khan can do is bust open the checkbook and pay for an actual competent head coach and stop experiencing with these scrubs.

New Orleans, please fire Sean Peyton
Bob Jagley I like your post, but watch the under center run plays again. There is no pass game really to keep them honest, but they cant stop it anyways, that is rare this day and age. If you can do that don't stop, once again I am not old fashion but I do know when a d line is beat, please watch the under center run plays again.

I actually don't think Olsen was problem. Not his fault are Wide receivers can't catch and Blake Threw 1st Int. it was nice to see on 3rd down the jags actually threw ball pass marker. I didn't wonder why we didn't see AluAlu at Fb and why didn't we see anything thrown to Tight Ends.
7 catches for 28 yards is one of the statlines for one of our receivers.

If that's not at least partially a play-calling issue then I don't know what is. You have to stop throwing it behind the line of scrimmage like that. Hit the flats, but the Screensonville Screenguar era should've ended with Fisch.

Quote:I actually don't think Olsen was problem. Not his fault are Wide receivers can't catch and Blake Threw 1st Int. it was nice to see on 3rd down the jags actually threw ball pass marker. I didn't wonder why we didn't see AluAlu at Fb and why didn't we see anything thrown to Tight Ends.

I don't blame Olson either. So many drops. And once Joeckel went out, there was no time to throw.
Was not a fan of his signing but hopefully he turns things around soon.

Pages: 1 2