Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
olsen is dumb

we dominate both lines of scrimmage and lose because of bad play calls no wonder he is a journeyman

And cause I was a gazillionaire, and I liked doin it so much, I cut that grass for free.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

At least spell his name right.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

we did not lose because of talent

And cause I was a gazillionaire, and I liked doin it so much, I cut that grass for free.

im not old fashion but if you run under center like that you keep doing it till they stop it call me a meat head I am a bit but I know line play we should ran the 40 time not passed 40 times

The ultimate troll. He came back just to make sure we suck! #olsentrurh #conspiracy #tinfoililluminaticonfimred

The raiders fans are laughing...

(This post was last modified: 09-13-2015, 04:43 PM by LMD.)

Wasn't this guy the guy who was leaking stories about how awful Gabbert was before he (Olson) left?

Today after Blake missed, badly, on multiple mid-deep throws, there wasn't a pass called past the first down marker for basically the entire second half.

To say I'm not thrilled with the prospect of Olson sticking around for Bortles' 2nd season knowing his history would be an understatement.

Edit: Just did a bit of research. Yep. Olson was the one trashing Gabbert on his way out the door.

Source explaining the trashing: http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-foot...-his-fault

Source naming Olson as the unnamed coach: http://www.bigcatcountry.com/2015/1/14/7...ing-search

Great choice for OC for a team with a 2nd year QB. Hated the signing when it happened and after watching how Olson handcuffed Bortles today, hate it even more.

"The season's not over... we still have a bunch of games to lose..." - TemporaryName

"The middle of the field is like Narnia to us, we don't believe it really exists" - Marvsin

Lol, dominate both lines of scrimmage
;

;

The passing game wasn't working, why didn't we just pound the ball with Yeldon and DRob? It seemed to be working and getting us the most yardage. Instead we do draw plays and Bortles runs right into the defense.

We are destined to ONCE AGAIN go year after year recycling offensive coordinators. That is why I don't like idea of hiring a defensive head coach.

Dude, who else is sick and tired of WR bubble screens, and 2 yard out routes that get picked 6 when doing it all game?  My God, I thought we berid ourselves of dead fisch.

[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Yes when we ran the ball under center we ran well for the game we ran 4.5 or something we did better under center. I am not a bib just a football player. I thought running against their front seven was dumb. After a few series it was clearly our strength. It was a bad job of adapting.

Didn't like the Olsen pick months ago, still don't like it.   It's not like he wasn't here before!  

Wait a minute... Shad Khan has been replaced by a Zygon, hasn't he?  I'm sure of it.

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

(This post was last modified: 09-13-2015, 05:17 PM by ThunderCat.)

Quote:We are destined to ONCE AGAIN go year after year recycling offensive coordinators. That is why I don't like idea of hiring a defensive head coach.

I agree with you 100%. I was against the Gus hire as well. But I think he's the only one that actually wanted the job. The best thing khan can do is bust open the checkbook and pay for an actual competent head coach and stop experimenting with these scrubs.

Quote:I agree with you 100%. I was against the Gus hire as well. But I think he's the only one that actually wanted the job. The best thing khan can do is bust open the checkbook and pay for an actual competent head coach and stop experiencing with these scrubs.

New Orleans, please fire Sean Peyton
;

;

Bob Jagley I like your post, but watch the under center run plays again. There is no pass game really to keep them honest, but they cant stop it anyways, that is rare this day and age. If you can do that don't stop, once again I am not old fashion but I do know when a d line is beat, please watch the under center run plays again.

I actually don't think Olsen was problem. Not his fault are Wide receivers can't catch and Blake Threw 1st Int. it was nice to see on 3rd down the jags actually threw ball pass marker. I didn't wonder why we didn't see AluAlu at Fb and why didn't we see anything thrown to Tight Ends.

7 catches for 28 yards is one of the statlines for one of our receivers.

If that's not at least partially a play-calling issue then I don't know what is. You have to stop throwing it behind the line of scrimmage like that. Hit the flats, but the Screensonville Screenguar era should've ended with Fisch.

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

Quote:I actually don't think Olsen was problem. Not his fault are Wide receivers can't catch and Blake Threw 1st Int. it was nice to see on 3rd down the jags actually threw ball pass marker. I didn't wonder why we didn't see AluAlu at Fb and why didn't we see anything thrown to Tight Ends.

I don't blame Olson either. So many drops. And once Joeckel went out, there was no time to throw.
;

;

Was not a fan of his signing but hopefully he turns things around soon.