Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Panthers fans in town
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

I went out in Riverside last night and was talking to some panthers fans. Their primary concern was Bortles. He said their WR are very shaky, and that he thinks Olson will have a huge game.

On an interesting note, a group of 550 came down together and apparently bought the pools and cabana seats.
ah yes

the lobster tanks

burn baby burn

Quote:ah yes

the lobster tanks

burn baby burn

Perfect weather down there this weekend.
Quote:I went out in Riverside last night and was talking to some panthers fans. Their primary concern was Bortles. He said their WR are very shaky, and that he thinks Olson will have a huge game.

On an interesting note, a group of 550 came down together and apparently bought the pools and cabana seats.

The pools will need to be pressure washed after the game to get that dirt ring removed from the walls.
10 percent chance of rain
How many hillbillys does it take to turn a pool yellow?...............................We will find out Sunday.

Quote:I went out in Riverside last night and was talking to some panthers fans. Their primary concern was Bortles. He said their WR are very shaky, and that he thinks Olson will have a huge game.

Well.. win or lose they paid top dollar for a unique game experience. I applaud the coordination and investment to make that happen. Hoping the Jags can make them miserable in their luxury.
I hope they enjoy the experience. The pools are nice, but nothing like having two gigantic HDTVs at both ends of the stadium. All bias aside, we have one of the better stadium atmospheres around. Thanks for supporting our economy and enjoy!
Quote:I hope they enjoy the experience. The pools are nice, but nothing like have two gigantic HDTVs at both ends of the stadium. All bias aside, we have one of the better stadium atmospheres around. Thanks for supporting our economy and enjoy!

This. 
Quote:I hope they enjoy the experience. The pools are nice, but nothing like have two gigantic HDTVs at both ends of the stadium. All bias aside, we have one of the better stadium atmospheres around. Thanks for supporting our economy and enjoy!
All jokes and digs aside I agree with this sentiment.
Quote:All jokes and digs aside I agree with this sentiment.
All silliness aside, I corroborate these alibis. 
Quote:All silliness aside, I corroborate these alibis. 
Ninja
I hope they have a great time. Our stadium is a great experience.
Hope they enjoy the sea-ment ponds!
Kahn likes the spending kind of money.  Don't matter from where it comes.  

EDIT:

And I don't blame the man.

Thanks guys....happy to be here an enjoying your city (except the rain). Looking forward to tomorrow. Good luck....
Sucks about the rain. Should stop by tomorrow though.
Quote:Sucks about the rain. Should stop by tomorrow though.

Last forecast I saw showed perfect weather, no rain in sight.
I'm pretty sure I saw a lot of them at the Diamond Inn off Lane Ave. Real classy!
Quote:I'm pretty sure I saw a lot of them at the Diamond Inn off Lane Ave. Real classy!

Deep at the Gator Lodge also!

All jokes aside, enjoy our city, enjoy our stadium, and enjoy your L Smile
Pages: 1 2