Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Panthers fans in town

I went out in Riverside last night and was talking to some panthers fans. Their primary concern was Bortles. He said their WR are very shaky, and that he thinks Olson will have a huge game.

On an interesting note, a group of 550 came down together and apparently bought the pools and cabana seats.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

ah yes

the lobster tanks

burn baby burn

Quote:ah yes

the lobster tanks

burn baby burn

Perfect weather down there this weekend.
I am not obliged to believe that the same God that endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forego their use. - Galileo

Quote:I went out in Riverside last night and was talking to some panthers fans. Their primary concern was Bortles. He said their WR are very shaky, and that he thinks Olson will have a huge game.

On an interesting note, a group of 550 came down together and apparently bought the pools and cabana seats.

The pools will need to be pressure washed after the game to get that dirt ring removed from the walls.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

10 percent chance of rain

How many hillbillys does it take to turn a pool yellow?...............................We will find out Sunday.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Quote:I went out in Riverside last night and was talking to some panthers fans. Their primary concern was Bortles. He said their WR are very shaky, and that he thinks Olson will have a huge game.

Well.. win or lose they paid top dollar for a unique game experience. I applaud the coordination and investment to make that happen. Hoping the Jags can make them miserable in their luxury.
Only a chump boos the home team!

(This post was last modified: 09-12-2015, 09:55 AM by B2hibry.)

I hope they enjoy the experience. The pools are nice, but nothing like having two gigantic HDTVs at both ends of the stadium. All bias aside, we have one of the better stadium atmospheres around. Thanks for supporting our economy and enjoy!
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

Quote:I hope they enjoy the experience. The pools are nice, but nothing like have two gigantic HDTVs at both ends of the stadium. All bias aside, we have one of the better stadium atmospheres around. Thanks for supporting our economy and enjoy!

This. 

Can't wait to see whats next. 

Quote:I hope they enjoy the experience. The pools are nice, but nothing like have two gigantic HDTVs at both ends of the stadium. All bias aside, we have one of the better stadium atmospheres around. Thanks for supporting our economy and enjoy!
All jokes and digs aside I agree with this sentiment.

Quote:All jokes and digs aside I agree with this sentiment.
All silliness aside, I corroborate these alibis. 

Quote:All silliness aside, I corroborate these alibis. 
Ninja

I hope they have a great time. Our stadium is a great experience.
“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

Hope they enjoy the sea-ment ponds!

(This post was last modified: 09-12-2015, 04:48 PM by MoJagFan.)

Kahn likes the spending kind of money.  Don't matter from where it comes.  

EDIT:

And I don't blame the man.

The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

Thanks guys....happy to be here an enjoying your city (except the rain). Looking forward to tomorrow. Good luck....

Sucks about the rain. Should stop by tomorrow though.
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

Quote:Sucks about the rain. Should stop by tomorrow though.

Last forecast I saw showed perfect weather, no rain in sight.
I am not obliged to believe that the same God that endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forego their use. - Galileo

I'm pretty sure I saw a lot of them at the Diamond Inn off Lane Ave. Real classy!
Huh

Quote:I'm pretty sure I saw a lot of them at the Diamond Inn off Lane Ave. Real classy!

Deep at the Gator Lodge also!

All jokes aside, enjoy our city, enjoy our stadium, and enjoy your L Smile