Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: The Lee Enigma
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Was there any real report on his injury?  I only read about him tweaking a hamstring and being cautious but now he has missed the whole preseason and maybe week 1 as well. Does anyone know if he had an injury history in college?  He seems injury prone while playing hurt last year.

From my understanding his final year in college he was plagued with a few injuries which is why he fell to the second round. His previous year he was looking like the most dynamic WR in college football. Marqise can be the best WR on this team if he can stay healthy. Hopefully he can figure out a good regiment that works for him with the team trainers because all these hamstring injuries are costing him valuable time.

I think it is perpetual diarrhea.

Quote:Was there any real report on his injury?  I only read about him tweaking a hamstring and being cautious but now he has missed the whole preseason and maybe week 1 as well. Does anyone know if he had an injury history in college?  He seems injury prone while playing hurt last year.

Hope this helps.
He did not have injury history in college but he did have world history.

Remember when they said they were only holding him out because it was the preseason? And that if it was the regular season he would be good to go? Ahh, good times.
Quote:Remember when they said they were only holding him out because it was the preseason? And that if it was the regular season he would be good to go? Ahh, good times.

I don't remember them saying that about Lee. I rectum you're mistaken.
Quote:I don't remember them saying that about Lee. I rectum you're mistaken.

I might be thinking of someone else then.
Lee appears to be the CSII doppelganger...

Honestly, I think its the best move for him to be pushed down to last on the depth chart. Practice, Prepare, Put em' as inactive on gameday for most of the season. He'll learn, heal, and hopefully be ready to go next year when we actually need him. 

I hate to say it but I can't help but be pessimistic for this mans future. He reminds me of Mike Walker. All the potential and talent but can't stay on the field.  

He's certainly squandering opportunity. Talent means squat if you can't contribute on the field.
Quote:He's certainly squandering opportunity. Talent means squat if you can't contribute on the field.

USC WR curse continues.
I guess nobody else paid attention to him in college. Can't believe that. He won the bilitnekoff (SP) award but was plagued with injuries in his last year or two. 

Quote:I guess nobody else paid attention to him in college. Can't believe that. He won the bilitnekoff (SP) award but was plagued with injuries in his last year or two.

Blackmon won it too, look how well hes worked out for us lol
Quote:Blackmon won it too, look how well hes worked out for us lol

LOL, I was thinking the same thing...  
Quote:Honestly, I think its the best move for him to be pushed down to last on the depth chart. Practice, Prepare, Put em' as inactive on gameday for most of the season. He'll learn, heal, and hopefully be ready to go next year when we actually need him. 

I hate to say it but I can't help but be pessimistic for this mans future. He reminds me of Mike Walker. All the potential and talent but can't stay on the field.  

I'm leaning this way as well.  He could very well end up being Caldwell's first bust.
Quote:I'm leaning this way as well.  He could very well end up being Caldwell's first bust.

I hope we're all wrong.  But yeah, prior to this thread, I forgot Lee was even on this team...
Quote:I hope we're all wrong.  But yeah, prior to this thread, I forgot Lee was even on this team...

Same here.  I really like the kid, but if he can't stay on the field and actually produce...
I think he'll catch on whenever J.Thomas comes back. Not upset about it because I want to see a bit more Greene in the slot!
I've written him off already... any production at all out of him this season is gravy.

Pages: 1 2 3 4