Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Former Jaguar Turned Panther Kyle Love Wants To Show The Jaguars "what they missed out on this Sunday".
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

http://www.bigcatcountry.com/2015/9/11/9...sed-out-on

I don't even think I remember this guy even being on the team.

Just another journeyman that passed through. Nice to see he overcame the diabetes and kept his career alive. 

Literally who.

He's the jaguar GOAT... ask any panther in the jungle. Lol
I remember him because of the diabetes but can't remember his play on the field since he wasn't here long.
I'll take Kyle Love all day.  Unfortunately everyone else around him is at the very least good.

Quote:http://www.bigcatcountry.com/2015/9/11/9...sed-out-on

I don't even think I remember this guy even being on the team.

I do.  I actually thought he might have a chance when they signed him which was more of an indictment of our DL at the time.  With that said, I think he made it to the final cut that year and has bounced around since then.
Well, couldn't keep him cause he wasn't very good in the first place. Good for him to take that and improve. Also I'm glad he overcame is diabetes.

Quote:Literally who.
This.  
I think this is the guy that played for the Pats before the Jags.

Luck star is out
When Kyle Love first arrived along with his buddy from New England (the name escapes me), I thought they were both virtual roster locks given the state of our DL at the time. But it wasn't long until the Jaguars staff determined the guy just wasn't any good. He's since been cut from a couple more teams and has finally settled in on a roster as Star's backup. I get the feeling Keuchly is going to have his hands full playing behind this guy.

The guy is only playing due to injury. Maybe he should concentrate on cracking the starting line up for the Panthers based on his ability before focusing on showing up the Jags.
I remember him for a few games during Gus' first year. We got him from the Patriots to add to our DL rotation. He didn't end up panning out and I thought he was out of the league until this.

Quote:Luck star is out

Wah?
Quote:Luck star is out

It's called a book. You're supposed to open it.
he the one who had diabeetus right

Quote:When Kyle Love first arrived along with his buddy from New England (the name escapes me), I thought they were both virtual roster locks given the state of our DL at the time. But it wasn't long until the Jaguars staff determined the guy just wasn't any good. He's since been cut from a couple more teams and has finally settled in on a roster as Star's backup. I get the feeling Keuchly is going to have his hands full playing behind this guy.

Brandon deaderick
Oh my, im sure Wiz, Linder, and Beadles are losing sleep over this statement. Maybe he should've shown the team something when he was here.
The only thing I remember about Kyle Love is when he signed.

I can't for the life of me remember when he was cut. He kinda just signed and I never heard about him ever again.

Pages: 1 2