Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Former Jaguar Turned Panther Kyle Love Wants To Show The Jaguars "what they missed out on this Sunday".

http://www.bigcatcountry.com/2015/9/11/9...sed-out-on

I don't even think I remember this guy even being on the team.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Just another journeyman that passed through. Nice to see he overcame the diabetes and kept his career alive. 

Can't wait to see whats next. 

Literally who.

He's the jaguar GOAT... ask any panther in the jungle. Lol

I remember him because of the diabetes but can't remember his play on the field since he wasn't here long.

I'll take Kyle Love all day.  Unfortunately everyone else around him is at the very least good.

Only a chump boos the home team!

Quote:http://www.bigcatcountry.com/2015/9/11/9...sed-out-on

I don't even think I remember this guy even being on the team.

I do.  I actually thought he might have a chance when they signed him which was more of an indictment of our DL at the time.  With that said, I think he made it to the final cut that year and has bounced around since then.

I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Well, couldn't keep him cause he wasn't very good in the first place. Good for him to take that and improve. Also I'm glad he overcame is diabetes.

Quote:Literally who.
This.  

[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

(This post was last modified: 09-11-2015, 06:58 PM by jags_r_bake.)

I think this is the guy that played for the Pats before the Jags.

Luck star is out

When Kyle Love first arrived along with his buddy from New England (the name escapes me), I thought they were both virtual roster locks given the state of our DL at the time. But it wasn't long until the Jaguars staff determined the guy just wasn't any good. He's since been cut from a couple more teams and has finally settled in on a roster as Star's backup. I get the feeling Keuchly is going to have his hands full playing behind this guy.

'02

The guy is only playing due to injury. Maybe he should concentrate on cracking the starting line up for the Panthers based on his ability before focusing on showing up the Jags.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

I remember him for a few games during Gus' first year. We got him from the Patriots to add to our DL rotation. He didn't end up panning out and I thought he was out of the league until this.

No pain, no gain.

Quote:Luck star is out

Wah?

;

;

Quote:Luck star is out

It's called a book. You're supposed to open it.
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

he the one who had diabeetus right

Quote:When Kyle Love first arrived along with his buddy from New England (the name escapes me), I thought they were both virtual roster locks given the state of our DL at the time. But it wasn't long until the Jaguars staff determined the guy just wasn't any good. He's since been cut from a couple more teams and has finally settled in on a roster as Star's backup. I get the feeling Keuchly is going to have his hands full playing behind this guy.

Brandon deaderick

Oh my, im sure Wiz, Linder, and Beadles are losing sleep over this statement. Maybe he should've shown the team something when he was here.

The only thing I remember about Kyle Love is when he signed.

I can't for the life of me remember when he was cut. He kinda just signed and I never heard about him ever again.

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.