Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Big plays from non-starters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Which non-starter will make headlines?  Here are my candidates:

Nic Jacobs - Lewis and Clay Harbor will get most of the coverage in 3 TE sets, leaving Jacobs open for big plays.

Bernard Pierce - with Toby questionable, Pierce should be the short yardage back.  He could get a couple scores. 

Corey Grant - KO returns or out of the backfield, potential for long TDs is always there. 

I'll be very interested to see how much Grant sees the field as a position player.
Rashad Greene

I'd like to see Thurston Armbrister get a sack on the strongside from the OTTO spot.

I'd like to see the Jaguars dime corner DeMetrius McCray get a pick-six.

I'd like to see Jaguars slot WR Rashaad Greene catch a short pass and then juke a few defenders en route to a 60-yard TD, and then follow that up later with a punt return for a score.

Clay Harbor cures himself of the dropsies and comes through in the clutch. That'd be a nice storyline.
Quote:Rashad Greene

This.
If DRob is handling kickoffs then I doubt Corey Grant is even active.
Quote:If DRob is handling kickoffs then I doubt Corey Grant is even active.

Gus mentioned Grant would be returning kicks.
Greene and Harbor.

Nobody is talking about Greene, but he could be a great weapon.

Albino Tiger should worry about his roster spot.

Quote:If DRob is handling kickoffs then I doubt Corey Grant is even active.

Pretty sure he is penciled in as the kick returner. So that should mean he is active.
D Rob and Ryan Davis
Offense- Harbour and Pierce

Defense- Alualu (not our normal starter), Davis

Against Michael Oher, I think the rotating Leo Chris Smith may garner a plethora of positives

Greene, Bennett and Grant could make an impact off the bench.
Raaasshhhaaaddddd!
Rashad Greene 60+ yards 5 receptions 1 TD
Wild cat formation involving Chenne Had post patters in the redzone

I like Harbor but he seems to have issues catching long passes away from his body

My guess i Pierce will rip some good yardage if he gets the carries

Clay Harbor is the most likely one.  Second would probably be Denard Robinson.

I would love to see Bennett get in on some action early and often. As far as O goes, I would like to see Harbor finally start catching and scoring.

I think Harbor is considered a starter, since he is in Thomas' position as the move TE.  If they start with 3-wides and Lewis at TE, then Greene would be a starter. 

Pages: 1 2