Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Big plays from non-starters

Which non-starter will make headlines?  Here are my candidates:

Nic Jacobs - Lewis and Clay Harbor will get most of the coverage in 3 TE sets, leaving Jacobs open for big plays.

Bernard Pierce - with Toby questionable, Pierce should be the short yardage back.  He could get a couple scores. 

Corey Grant - KO returns or out of the backfield, potential for long TDs is always there. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I'll be very interested to see how much Grant sees the field as a position player.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Rashad Greene

I'd like to see Thurston Armbrister get a sack on the strongside from the OTTO spot.

I'd like to see the Jaguars dime corner DeMetrius McCray get a pick-six.

I'd like to see Jaguars slot WR Rashaad Greene catch a short pass and then juke a few defenders en route to a 60-yard TD, and then follow that up later with a punt return for a score.

'02

Clay Harbor cures himself of the dropsies and comes through in the clutch. That'd be a nice storyline.
Only a chump boos the home team!

Quote:Rashad Greene

This.

(This post was last modified: 09-11-2015, 12:24 PM by HolsterHusto.)

If DRob is handling kickoffs then I doubt Corey Grant is even active.

Quote:If DRob is handling kickoffs then I doubt Corey Grant is even active.

Gus mentioned Grant would be returning kicks.

(This post was last modified: 09-11-2015, 01:27 PM by MikePete54.)

Greene and Harbor.

Nobody is talking about Greene, but he could be a great weapon.

Albino Tiger should worry about his roster spot.

Quote:If DRob is handling kickoffs then I doubt Corey Grant is even active.

Pretty sure he is penciled in as the kick returner. So that should mean he is active.

D Rob and Ryan Davis

Offense- Harbour and Pierce

Defense- Alualu (not our normal starter), Davis

[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

Against Michael Oher, I think the rotating Leo Chris Smith may garner a plethora of positives

Greene, Bennett and Grant could make an impact off the bench.

Raaasshhhaaaddddd!
Huh

Rashad Greene 60+ yards 5 receptions 1 TD

Wild cat formation involving Chenne Had post patters in the redzone

I like Harbor but he seems to have issues catching long passes away from his body

My guess i Pierce will rip some good yardage if he gets the carries

Clay Harbor is the most likely one.  Second would probably be Denard Robinson.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

I would love to see Bennett get in on some action early and often. As far as O goes, I would like to see Harbor finally start catching and scoring.

I think Harbor is considered a starter, since he is in Thomas' position as the move TE.  If they start with 3-wides and Lewis at TE, then Greene would be a starter.