Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Allen Robinson vs Allen Hurns
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Which Allen proves to be the best Allen on Sunday?
Hurns...he looks like he wants it more.  I hope AR15 gets out of that preseason funk he was in.

I'd say Hurns if he had better hands but he doesn't so Robinson. 

This sunday? Who knows. Over the course of the year? Robinson. He's just the far superior talent.
AR15, only because Hurns catches with his body and not with his hands. I think Robinson will have a 40+ yard completion. Bottles will see one on one coverage, he throws it up, Robinson catches it.

Quote:AR15, only because Hurns catches with his body and not with his hands. I think Robinson will have a 40+ yard completion. Bottles will see one on one coverage, he throws it up, Robinson catches it.

Time for you to get a name change?
Quote:I'd say Hurns if he had better hands but he doesn't so Robinson. 
Implying that Robinson has better hands? If he plays anything like he did in pre-season, he's worse than Hurns. 
I think Robinson will have the bigger game. I think Hurns will have explosive plays, but Robinson will be more consistent.

Quote:I think Robinson will have the bigger game. I think Hurns will have explosive plays, but Robinson will be more consistent.
Agreed.  Hurns is the burner who can put that sick double move on a CB.  Robinson (atleast last year) is more consistent.  We shall see.  Hopefully, they both kill it Sunday, and we'll debate who is the better number 1.
Quote:Implying that Robinson has better hands? If he plays anything like he did in pre-season, he's worse than Hurns. 
Neither has stellar hands. I think Robinson has better hands that's all. 
I wanna say AR15 but Hurns has that x factor.

Quote:Time for you to get a name change?

Kinda regretting that username, I really thought he would be back, lets forget and move on!
Quote:Kinda regretting that username, I really thought he would be back, lets forget and move on!

Atleast this board wasn't made in the 90s, someone might have Brunnel2Soward
Quote:Atleast this board wasn't made in the 90s, someone might have Brunnel2Soward

More like Cognac2Soward.
Davon House says both are special to be so young. Robinson scares him more, I discern. I am just glad we have not 1, 2, 3, but 4+ legit receivers on board. It's like a miracle from the gods, after years of hunting. We even gave away 1 starter to our AFC South rival, and missing the best of them all to NFL flogging. Insane to construe...

(Starts seeing spooky images of Matt Hatchett, JJ Stokes, Jerry Porter, Dennis Northcutt, Jason Hill, Jarett Dillard, Mike Sims Walker, Mike Thomas, Reggie Williams, Ace Sanders, Troy Edwards, Troy Williamson, Matt freaking Jones...)
Soward and Blackmon...another level of spookiness
Quote:More like Cognac2Soward.

u mean Henny?
Quote:Davon House says both are special to be so young. Robinson scares him more, I discern. I am just glad we have not 1, 2, 3, but 4+ legit receivers on board. It's like a miracle from the gods, after years of hunting. We even gave away 1 starter to our AFC South rival, and missing the best of them all to NFL flogging. Insane to construe...

(Starts seeing spooky images of Matt Hatchett, JJ Stokes, Jerry Porter, Dennis Northcutt, Jason Hill, Jarett Dillard, Mike Sims Walker, Mike Thomas, Reggie Williams, Ace Sanders, Troy Edwards, Troy Williamson, Matt freaking Jones...)

Hightop Underwood
Sims-Walker wasn't that bad lol
Quote:u mean Henny?

Nice.

New Jaguar themed cocktail: The Soward-Henne

4oz Hennessy Cognac

2oz sour mix

2oz Curaçao

Splash of lime juice

Garnish with lemon wedge
Pages: 1 2 3 4