Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Vibrating bra claims to enlarge a woman's breasts by ONE cup size in just seven days
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reminds me of the old Charles Atlas Ads, In just 7 days, I can make you a man

Vibrating bra claims to enlarge a woman's breasts by ONE cup size in just seven days

A revolutionary vibrating bra could help enlarge a woman's breasts by ONE cup size.

The 'miracle' bust enhancer has been invented by Serbian Milan Milić.

And he claims it also makes breasts perkier and brings them closer together - in just SEVEN days.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/...ns-6385837

This is the type of science I can get behind, they need a go fund me page.

O_O..... Scobee...is that you?

That ad will get nipped in the bud soon
One must wonder though.  What exactly was Drifter doing at around 7:00PM on a Saturday that enabled him to find this story?   :woot:

Quote:One must wonder though.  What exactly was Drifter doing at around 7:00PM on a Saturday that enabled him to find this story?   :woot:

Drinking Pabst and just surfing the UK Papers. The Mirror is always good for a laugh.
Quote:Drinking Pabst and just surfing the UK Papers. The Mirror is always good for a laugh.

I don't doubt the drinking a Pabst part, but "just surfing" happens to bring you to a story about breasts... on a Saturday afternoon...   We know what Drifter was up to.    :yes:
Quote:I don't doubt the drinking a Pabst part, but "just surfing" happens to bring you to a story about breasts... on a Saturday afternoon...   We know what Drifter was up to.    :yes:

Actually, I saw it on The Drudge Report earlier and just couldn't resist
So... the question might be, is Drifter right-handed or left-handed?   :woot:

Quote:So... the question might be, is Drifter right-handed or left-handed?   :woot:

Ambidextrous
Quote:One must wonder though.  What exactly was Drifter doing at around 7:00PM on a Saturday that enabled him to find this story?   :woot:

Boobsbrasandvibrators.com

Has it bookmarked
I volunteer to do manually for free what a woman must pay for this machine to do.

The music video for La Chapa Que Vibran will explain in detail how Drifter cam across this article.  

Quote:Boobsbrasandvibrators.com

Has it bookmarked
Dude... Really?

I checked and it wasn't even a real site..
Quote:Ambidextrous
Brother Drifter? Of the Provo Drifter's?
This I'd have to see to believe.

Can I see it please?

Please:??????  :devil:

Quote:This I'd have to see to believe.

Can I see it please?

Please:??????  :devil:

We've seen your wedding pictures...your new bride needs no help in that department! :no: