Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Vibrating bra claims to enlarge a woman's breasts by ONE cup size in just seven days

(This post was last modified: 09-05-2015, 07:05 PM by The Drifter.)

Reminds me of the old Charles Atlas Ads, In just 7 days, I can make you a man

Vibrating bra claims to enlarge a woman's breasts by ONE cup size in just seven days

A revolutionary vibrating bra could help enlarge a woman's breasts by ONE cup size.

The 'miracle' bust enhancer has been invented by Serbian Milan Milić.

And he claims it also makes breasts perkier and brings them closer together - in just SEVEN days.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/...ns-6385837

Wants to join the "cereal box" dating service. I've dated enough flakes and nuts...all I want is the prize now.
[Image: mds111.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

This is the type of science I can get behind, they need a go fund me page.

O_O..... Scobee...is that you?

That ad will get nipped in the bud soon
Blakes Life Matters

One must wonder though.  What exactly was Drifter doing at around 7:00PM on a Saturday that enabled him to find this story?   :woot:

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:One must wonder though.  What exactly was Drifter doing at around 7:00PM on a Saturday that enabled him to find this story?   :woot:

Drinking Pabst and just surfing the UK Papers. The Mirror is always good for a laugh.

Wants to join the "cereal box" dating service. I've dated enough flakes and nuts...all I want is the prize now.

Quote:Drinking Pabst and just surfing the UK Papers. The Mirror is always good for a laugh.

I don't doubt the drinking a Pabst part, but "just surfing" happens to bring you to a story about breasts... on a Saturday afternoon...   We know what Drifter was up to.    :yes:

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:I don't doubt the drinking a Pabst part, but "just surfing" happens to bring you to a story about breasts... on a Saturday afternoon...   We know what Drifter was up to.    :yes:

Actually, I saw it on The Drudge Report earlier and just couldn't resist

So... the question might be, is Drifter right-handed or left-handed?   :woot:

Quote:So... the question might be, is Drifter right-handed or left-handed?   :woot:

Ambidextrous

Quote:One must wonder though.  What exactly was Drifter doing at around 7:00PM on a Saturday that enabled him to find this story?   :woot:

Boobsbrasandvibrators.com

Has it bookmarked
Blakes Life Matters

I volunteer to do manually for free what a woman must pay for this machine to do.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

The music video for La Chapa Que Vibran will explain in detail how Drifter cam across this article.  

(This post was last modified: 09-07-2015, 07:39 PM by WingerDinger.)

Quote:Boobsbrasandvibrators.com

Has it bookmarked
Dude... Really?

I checked and it wasn't even a real site..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:Ambidextrous
Brother Drifter? Of the Provo Drifter's?

Kaishakunin for hire.

* (disclaimer) If you think I'm serious, hit yourself in the face w/ a hammer.

This I'd have to see to believe.

Can I see it please?

Please:??????  :devil:

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Quote:This I'd have to see to believe.

Can I see it please?

Please:??????  :devil:

We've seen your wedding pictures...your new bride needs no help in that department! :no:
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???