Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: ***Official Jaguars @ Redskins Preseason Game Night Thread***
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Hi, Jaguars fans! Our Jacksonville Jaguars conclude their preseason schedule as they are up north at our Nations Capital to play the Washington Redskins. Many players are on the bubble to make the 53-man regular season roster. Kickoff from FedEx Field in Landover

, Maryland, is by 7:35PM, Eastern Standard Time. NO injuries, and GO JAGUARS!!!!!
Did we lose yet

GAME NIGHT WOOF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha. Had to make sure you got up early enough to start this "official " thread?
I'm looking forward Walters, Armbrister, Grant and Jacobs securing their roster spots. I'm also anxious to get a look at the Pasztor vs Sam Young battle as the backup OT, Loston vs Evans for the final spot at S, and the battle for #5 CB between Jeremy Harris, Rashaad Reynolds and Nick Marshall.  There's also somewhat of a battle between LaRoy Reynolds and John Lotulelei for the #6 LB spot, although Reynolds would seem to have the edge there. Finally, I see the final roster spot coming down to an offense vs defense battle... Ziggy Hood vs Tyler Shatley. May the best men win.

Not too interested tonight. As far as depth goes, it seemed nobody outside of Capi wanted to make any plays. More interested in watching Tebow today
Going to watch Shatley tonight closely. After watching that A few Good minutes with him he is quite impressive. Smart kid as well.

http://www.jaguars.com/media-gallery/vid...ae69842ef1

12:04? You are slipping.

I'd like to see Yeldon get some snaps. He's only had a handful of carries so far in a game situation. He needs some confidence and experience going into week 1.

Just announced no starters playing tonight.

Glad I didn't bother with the 7 day free trial again.

Quote:Just announced no starters playing tonight.

Does that mean no TJ Yeldon?

Quote:Does that mean no TJ Yeldon?
D Rob should be the starter until Yeldon can beat him out
Yeldon really needs reps, he should play.

Quote:Does that mean no TJ Yeldon?

Would you consider him a starter?  I sure wouldn't.
Quote:Would you consider him a starter?  I sure wouldn't.

I'm convinced he will be in the long run, but as of week one I really don't know which is why I'm asking.

Looks like Morris the whole game

SHATLEY AND MARSHALL!!!!!!!!! LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I can't wait to see who is still on the field 4th quarter
Quote:Yeldon really needs reps, he should play.
this
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29