Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Greg Olson compares Marqise Lee to the "Albino Tiger at the Zoo"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I hope this was a motivating comment--and not one that Lee might take as criticism.

Ouch

Quote:I hope this was a motivating comment--and not one that Lee might take as criticism.

Agreed, the guy needs to get his butt on the practice field, plain and simple. No one is 100% at this level, he needs to toughen up because he gives the Jags a dimension they don't have, quick twitch short area burst and speed.
Is he supposed to be back for week 1?
Quote:Agreed, the guy needs to get his butt on the practice field, plain and simple. No one is 100% at this level, he needs to toughen up because he gives the Jags a dimension they don't have, quick twitch short area burst and speed.

Does he have a history of hamstring injuries? I agree also that if he can get into the regular rotation, he'll easily have 1000 yards receiving.
Quote:Ouch
He wasnt ripping him

"We do believe he can be a big part of what we want to do going forward," Olson said. 

"Those three days he was very impressive"
Quote:Is he supposed to be back for week 1?

Who knows honestly
Quote:Agreed, the guy needs to get his butt on the practice field, plain and simple. No one is 100% at this level, he needs to toughen up because he gives the Jags a dimension they don't have, quick twitch short area burst and speed.

The coaches are the ones holding him out. Its not like he's decided to take the offseason off.
Quote:He wasnt ripping him

"We do believe he can be a big part of what we want to do going forward," Olson said. 

"Those three days he was very impressive."

Within context, it seemed like a backhanded compliment.
Quote:The coaches are the ones holding him out. Its not like he's decided to take the offseason off.

What do you mean the coaches are holding him out?  He's hurt....

It's not like he doesn't have a history of injuries.  At some point, the coaches are going to get frustrated.
Chris Carter is a grade A moron who should attend and graduate from Bovine University, but he did say the best ability is availability...

I think we're all getting a bit concerned about whether we'll ever see the true promise of Lee...
Any player that cannot stay on the field is useless..   trade

Quote:Who knows honestly

He should be back for a play or two, anyway.
Bortles could use him that's for sure.  I wonder if the Jags lead the league in drops this preseason...

Quote:He wasnt ripping him

"Those three days he was very impressive"
While that's not necessarily ripping him, it's sure as heck a backhanded comment.  He's telling his receiver the age old point that the best ability is availability.  All that potential lurking on the sideline does nothing to help the team.
Quote:What do you mean the coaches are holding him out? He's hurt....

It's not like he doesn't have a history of injuries. At some point, the coaches are going to get frustrated.

Because I've heard Gus say at least twice that if it was a game situation he would play. They are being overly cautious with him hoping the injury doesn't flare up again.
Quote:I hope this was a motivating comment--and not one that Lee might take as criticism.

Why would anyone being compared to an Albino Tiger at the Zoo feel like they are being criticized  :woot:

#AlbinoLivesMatter

He's got a point though lol

GO JAGS!!

Quote:Why would anyone being compared to an Albino Tiger at the Zoo feel like they are being criticized  :woot:

#AlbinoLivesMatter

Stop oppressing me.
Pages: 1 2 3 4