Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Allen Dropison
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

After these last 3 preseason games...I don't think this is the breakout guy we were lead to believe to be the next elite player . 4 drops and only one catch? I can tell he is going to do a hurtin on Bortles QBR this season. On that note, only Hurns has impressed me .
Quality thread..........................................................not.

I'd say you're being a tad hard on him. He actually had two catches in this game, and on the TD drop he looked like he was in pain. He has made some huge plays this preseason, and he's by far Blake Bortles' most targetted player. Last week he had a drop that seemed rare at the time, although this week he had a few. Maybe he was just off his game. On the bright side, for the first time I saw ARob command quite a few double teams. The Lions defenders certainly had their eyes on him.

I had lobster today for the first time in a while. Good stuff... Especially with the melted butter.
Look, its a new guy! Quick, tell him our other players' nicknames.

Oddly enough our most consistent receiver so far is the rookie Rashad Greene lol

I like Robinson and Hurns as our receivers going in. We'll see what Marqise Lee brings to the table soon as well.

I'm a huge fan of this thread. If, of course, you changed every statement you made to the exact opposite.

Actually, I don't like this thread at all and reiterates the need for a post count before starting a thread
Quote:I'm a huge fan of this thread. If, of course, you changed every statement you made to the exact opposite.

Actually, I don't like this thread at all and reiterates the need for a post count before starting a thread

We do have a minimum post count of five. Less than that we as mods have to approve the post/thread. I approved it, so blame me if you hate the thread. I didn't care for his take, but I respected his opinion and felt compelled to explain why I disagreed.

Quote:Oddly enough our most consistent receiver so far is the rookie Rashad Greene lol

Rashad is going to ball out.
Oh good. Another STUPID nickname.
Robinson needs to do better.  This league is the NFL, and WRs should be able to catch consistently at this level.  There is no excuse for repetitive drops.

Quote:We do have a minimum post count of five. Less than that we as mods have to approve the post/thread. I approved it, so blame me if you hate the thread. I didn't care for his take, but I respected his opinion and felt compelled to explain why I disagreed.

H-h-how could you...
Over all the drops remain a concern. So I can see why the op is upset. On the other hand hurns looked great and rashad green maybe our most consistent wideout. Looks like green's game will translate perfectly.
Well thought out post by the OP
Robinson has been consistent catching the ball outside of one preseason game. 

Not concerned.

Quote:Robinson has been consistent catching the ball outside of one preseason game.

Not concerned.

This.
Quote:Over all the drops remain a concern. So I can see why the op is upset. On the other hand hurns looked great and rashad green maybe our most consistent wideout. Looks like green's game will translate perfectly.

Green doesn't look any different from college. Just making sure handed clutch catches and making them look easy.
Quote:Robinson has been consistent catching the ball outside of one preseason game.

Not concerned.
This... We haven't had no kinda of pass rush all preseason and your worried about Robinson?

Not concerned.
did you watch the last game? Yall stay consistant now
Pages: 1 2 3 4