Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: 2 dead, including reporter and photographer, after gunman opens fire on TV crew in Virginia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

<div> 
</div>
Quote:<div><a class="" href='https://twitter.com/GMA'>@GMA</a>
</div>
<p class="" style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;background-color:rgb(252,252,252);">BREAKING: 2 dead, including reporter and photographer, after gunman opens fire on TV crew in Virginia says <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/WDBJ7/'>@WDBJ7</a>
<p class="" style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;background-color:rgb(252,252,252);"> 

<p class="" style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;background-color:rgb(252,252,252);">On live television. The video is out there if you want to look for it. Very surreal.

<p class="" style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;background-color:rgb(252,252,252);"> 

Can't even do your job without getting shot at.

What's this country coming too

I just hope they blame the gunman and not the gun like the liberals do.
Quote:Can't even do your job without getting shot at.

I will just say RIP for the poor folks who were just trying to do their job. Politics can be saved for later.
The footage is pretty rough.

very strange.  i wonder if it was random or if the gunman knew the victims.

Quote:very strange.  i wonder if it was random or if the gunman knew the victims.

That is the ultimate question. At this time, they don't even know who was the gunman.
Quote:That is the ultimate question. At this time, they don't even know who was the gunman.

it feels random, but we will see
Horrible horrible story. Live shots like that are done every day in every city in this country. It seems about as random as could be.

Hopefully someone is able to ID the shooter so they know who to look for.

I don't know why, but this shooting in particular angers me the most...

Watching CNN now. They are saying they have the license plate of the vehicle the gunman left in. 

Quote:Watching CNN now. They are saying they have the license plate of the vehicle the gunman left in. 
Good. I hope they can find the shooter.
I am sure if the shooter is tracked down that he will shoot himself like a coward

Police are in pursuit and he is believed to be an employee of the station.

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/a1be99187...-employees

The suspect went by the name of Bryce Williams and is a station employee. He posted a video he took of the shooting. He was tweeting as of a few minutes ago.

Quote:Can't even do your job without getting shot at.

You just can't help yourself.  :no:

Saw this, this morning on reddit. What a terrible event.  Sad
Quote:The suspect went by the name of Bryce Williams and is a station employee. He posted a video he took of the shooting. He was tweeting as of a few minutes ago.

Wow...
Supposedly he has shot himself.
Quote:Supposedly he has shot himself.

NBC confirming he shot himself. Not surprising. What a coward.

Conflicting reports on if he is dead or alive though.

How did this guy even get a job anyway? he looked insane, and had an extreme sense of entitlement. BTW, who uses a fake name on the air?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8