Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Penn State Jaguars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Barring injuries, there will be 4 Nittany Lions starting for the Jaguars on Sept. 13. Have the Jaguas ever had 4 starters from 1 college? For that matter, are there any other current teams that have 4 starters from the same college? 

Hide your sons
PSU -- great wrestling school

[Image: hail-to-pitt-78706141.jpg]

I'm pretty sure that the Bengals have 4 starters from Alabama and 4 from Georgia.

Quote:Barring injuries, there will be 4 Nittany Lions starting for the Jaguars on Sept. 13. Have the Jaguas ever had 4 starters from 1 college? For that matter, are there any other current teams that have 4 starters from the same college? 

I can't really name them off the top of my head, but my guess, and purely speculation on my part, is that there was/is a team that had 4 from USC, FSU or UF on their team.  The Jags might have had 4, but I'm too lazy right now to look it up.
I believe the Eagles have well over four Ducks on their roster.

WE ARE!
Quote:Barring injuries, there will be 4 Nittany Lions starting for the Jaguars on Sept. 13. Have the Jaguas ever had 4 starters from 1 college? For that matter, are there any other current teams that have 4 starters from the same college? 
It would be impressive if it was from Seattle or New England so you can credit your Nittany Lions but from the Jags...
I will credit them after the team rebounds this year. Two of the players are brand new to the team and Robinson has only about half a year. Go Penn State

ok ..... let's do a quick check regarding players in the NFL  .... Pitt vs PSU

PITT

- Darrell Revis

- Larry Fitzgerald

- LeSean McCoy

- Aaron Donald

..... i'll stop there ..... scoreboard

Quote:ok ..... let's do a quick check regarding players in the NFL  .... Pitt vs PSU

PITT

- Darrell Revis

- Larry Fitzgerald

- LeSean McCoy

- Aaron McDonald

..... i'll stop there ..... scoreboard

The legendary Aaron McDonald
Quote:The legendary Aaron McDonald

Heir to the McDonald's throne.
Along with Larry Fitzpatrick and Lesean McCray.
Quote:WE ARE!

..... ON PROBATION ?? 

ha !! ....   I'm lovin it !!!
Quote:WE ARE!

3-9-1 in the last 13 games vs Ohio State
Ya, I could generally careless about PSU Sport, in general I think college sports are not entertaining. I do care that they gave me a degree and contributed to me getting a good career and Fulltime Job.

And for the record, not that I care, the *Probation* was dropped last year.

Penn State 5th highest ranked recruiting class, Pitt 70th.

Doesn't Jered Fogle still have eligibility at PSU?

Pages: 1 2