Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Penn State Jaguars

Barring injuries, there will be 4 Nittany Lions starting for the Jaguars on Sept. 13. Have the Jaguas ever had 4 starters from 1 college? For that matter, are there any other current teams that have 4 starters from the same college? 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Hide your sons

PSU -- great wrestling school

[Image: hail-to-pitt-78706141.jpg]

I'm pretty sure that the Bengals have 4 starters from Alabama and 4 from Georgia.

Quote:Barring injuries, there will be 4 Nittany Lions starting for the Jaguars on Sept. 13. Have the Jaguas ever had 4 starters from 1 college? For that matter, are there any other current teams that have 4 starters from the same college? 

I can't really name them off the top of my head, but my guess, and purely speculation on my part, is that there was/is a team that had 4 from USC, FSU or UF on their team.  The Jags might have had 4, but I'm too lazy right now to look it up.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

I believe the Eagles have well over four Ducks on their roster.

'02

WE ARE!

Quote:Barring injuries, there will be 4 Nittany Lions starting for the Jaguars on Sept. 13. Have the Jaguas ever had 4 starters from 1 college? For that matter, are there any other current teams that have 4 starters from the same college? 
It would be impressive if it was from Seattle or New England so you can credit your Nittany Lions but from the Jags...

I will credit them after the team rebounds this year. Two of the players are brand new to the team and Robinson has only about half a year. Go Penn State

(This post was last modified: 08-25-2015, 11:09 AM by HURRICANE!!!.)

ok ..... let's do a quick check regarding players in the NFL  .... Pitt vs PSU

PITT

- Darrell Revis

- Larry Fitzgerald

- LeSean McCoy

- Aaron Donald

..... i'll stop there ..... scoreboard

Quote:ok ..... let's do a quick check regarding players in the NFL  .... Pitt vs PSU

PITT

- Darrell Revis

- Larry Fitzgerald

- LeSean McCoy

- Aaron McDonald

..... i'll stop there ..... scoreboard

The legendary Aaron McDonald

;

;

Quote:The legendary Aaron McDonald

Heir to the McDonald's throne.

Along with Larry Fitzpatrick and Lesean McCray.

Quote:WE ARE!

..... ON PROBATION ?? 

ha !! ....   I'm lovin it !!!

Quote:WE ARE!

3-9-1 in the last 13 games vs Ohio State

(This post was last modified: 08-25-2015, 11:25 AM by raven771.)

Ya, I could generally careless about PSU Sport, in general I think college sports are not entertaining. I do care that they gave me a degree and contributed to me getting a good career and Fulltime Job.

And for the record, not that I care, the *Probation* was dropped last year.

Penn State 5th highest ranked recruiting class, Pitt 70th.

Doesn't Jered Fogle still have eligibility at PSU?

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana