Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: 8th Graders Skip Out on Paul Ryan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/these-8...spartanntp

The world has gone stark raving mad. 

Yes, mom, teenagers listen to their parents when the parents' ideas are sophomoric and juvenile. Congrats, you still think like a middle school kid.
Future liberals.
Perfect reason why liberals will never be taken seriously.
Triggered by what 8th graders do.

Trumpeteers at their finest.
Someone walks out on Obama Speech?  "FREE SPEECH! IT's their right!"

Someone walks out on Paul Ryan?  "DURNED LIBRULS!  HOW DARE THEY INSULT THE GOOD SPEAKER!"

Liberalism.. Turns supposed "grown men" into children..

TRUMPF!!

ORANGE EMPEROR!!
Quote:Someone walks out on Obama Speech?  "FREE SPEECH! IT's their right!"

Someone walks out on Paul Ryan?  "DURNED LIBRULS!  HOW DARE THEY INSULT THE GOOD SPEAKER!"

Correction: Someone walks out out on Obama speech? "RACISTS!"
Quote:Someone walks out on Obama Speech? "FREE SPEECH! IT's their right!"

Someone walks out on Paul Ryan? "DURNED LIBRULS! HOW DARE THEY INSULT THE GOOD SPEAKER!"

I guess you missed the part about them being 8th graders.
Truly not only pathetic, but probably staged.  8th grade students probably have no idea who Paul Ryan is let alone his "politics" or "positions".

Is this what public schools are becoming? I believe I should have a voice since my property tax bill helps fund these brain washing institutions.
I'm sure if this were 8th graders walking out on Obama the conservatives would cheer loudly.  Conservatives are such hypocrites it's hilarious.  

Obama plays golf: "He should be working!"

Trump plays golf: "He's getting stuff done, he needs time to relax!"

Obama goes on vacation: "Vacationer in chief!  On the taxpayers dimes!"

Trump goes on vacation: "He's earned it!  Who cares if he's profiting off the secret service staying in his hotels? Everyone needs a break now and then."

People walk out on Obama Speech: "FREEDOM OF SPEECH!  NOBODY HAS TO LISTEN!"

Peopel walk out on Paul Ryan Speech: "Durrr libruhl brainwashing institute!  How dare they!"

It sounds incredibly stupid to all but the brainwashed conservatives.  (Brainwashed of course by Fox News and the Republican party.  Shame really)

Quote:I'm sure if this were 8th graders walking out on Obama the conservatives would cheer loudly. Conservatives are such hypocrites it's hilarious.

"Durrr libruhl brainwashing institute! How dare they!"

It sounds incredibly stupid to all but the brainwashed conservatives. (Brainwashed of course by Fox News and the Republican party. Shame really)

I think every human being, and even liberals would agree that an 8th grader shouldn't be involved in politics. Do you not see the problem here?
Quote:I think every human being, and even liberals would agree that an 8th grader shouldn't be involved in politics. Do you not see the problem here?

Then why was Paul Ryan having his picture taken with them?

And why have a trip to DC in the first place?  But that's not what you're complaining about.  It's because a Republican politician got snubbed by some 8th graders.  Talk about your snowflakes.

Quote:Then why was Paul Ryan having his picture taken with them?

And why have a trip to DC in the first place? But that's not what you're complaining about. It's because a Republican politician got snubbed by some 8th graders. Talk about your snowflakes.
I have no issue with an 8th grade class visiting DC. I have a huge issue with an 8th grader having a political opinion, again, as most human beings should.

You do understand that you can visit DC with a non political agenda, right? Lots to see...
Why shouldn't an 8th grader have a political opinion?  That seems ridiculous to think they shouldn't.

Quote:Why shouldn't an 8th grader have a political opinion? That seems ridiculous to think they shouldn't.

Better yet, tell me why they should...
I asked you first.

Quote:Then why was Paul Ryan having his picture taken with them?

And why have a trip to DC in the first place?  But that's not what you're complaining about.  It's because a Republican politician got snubbed by some 8th graders.  Talk about your snowflakes.

The thing is, people from both sides of the aisle are looking at this from two different perspectives.

1.  Taking some 8th grade students to DC is not really a bad thing, especially if they are learning about civics, history, etc.

2.  The average 8th grade student doesn't know who Paul Ryan is let alone his politics/policies.

3.  To have a high ranking member of Congress greet children at the Capitol is probably not unusual, and is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for these children.

4.  The answers that some of the children gave that were "interviewed" are clearly scripted.  An average 8th grade student has no idea about a member of Congress's "policy" or the fact that he/she may put "party before country".

I personally find it disgraceful when children are manipulated for political purposes.
Quote:Better yet, tell me why they should...
Because the great thing about an opinion is that anyone can have them.

My 1 year old thinks Tupperware should be thrown all around the house. It's not right but hey, that's his opinion.
Pages: 1 2 3 4