Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Who do you think will be the "surprise" cut of the preseason?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

I think it's going to be Poz. Not that I have anything against him. He's still a great player, but we have a lot of depth at LB all of a sudden. Caldwell and Co. might be ready to move in a different direction.

Not poz.
I dont think Poz is at risk of losing his job this year, but maybe next he is aging.

Poz is safe.

Hmm...

I'll say Andre Branch as a total suprise.

The thing about surprise cuts is that if you're expecting them, they're not surprises anymore.

With that in mind, Bortles is my surprise cut candidate. The only way he gets cut is if he chops his right arm off and uses it to bludgeon a child to death, but wouldn't it be surprising if that happened?

I'll eat a finger if posluszny is cut. People need to try to stop cutting him before we have a replacement for him.

Clemons may go, not sure if that qualifies as a surprise. I think pasztor is on the bubble and that would surprise people.
I got one that would be suprise due to when he was drafted and how high, if LT Luke Joekel was cut.

Clemons

Gerhart

Joeckel
Chris Clemons
Quote:I think it's going to be Poz. Not that I have anything against him. He's still a great player, but we have a lot of depth at LB all of a sudden. Caldwell and Co. might be ready to move in a different direction.

Put down the bottle and go to bed
Quote:I think it's going to be Poz. Not that I have anything against him. He's still a great player, but we have a lot of depth at LB all of a sudden. Caldwell and Co. might be ready to move in a different direction.

We have 'a lot' of depth at linebacker? When did that happen?! Poz is going nowhere.

Clemons is the name that would surprise those that don't follow the team closely. The only thing keeping him relatively secure at the moment is a certain injury to a certain 1st round pick.
Quote:I'll eat a finger if posluszny is cut. People need to try to stop cutting him before we have a replacement for him.

Clemons may go, not sure if that qualifies as a surprise. I think pasztor is on the bubble and that would surprise people.

Let me get you JPP's phone number. One sec

Oh and the surprise cut is obviously gonna be the QB. When has it not?
Quote:The thing about surprise cuts is that if you're expecting them, they're not surprises anymore.

With that in mind, Bortles is my surprise cut candidate. The only way he gets cut is if he chops his right arm off and uses it to bludgeon a child to death, but wouldn't it be surprising if that happened?
#becausejaguars
Not Poz.

At risk...

Scobee

Clemons

Pasztor

Sterling (surprise as it's a draft pick)
Jimmy Smith
Poz is 100% safe. He was a captain for the first game for crying out loud.

If it is anyone, it will be Clemons.
Ziggy.
I can't think of any "surprise" cuts this pre-season. I'd say "maybe" Clemons but at this point in his career with his age and with some of the younger guys like Capi flashing speed and skill off the edge, it's barely a surprise.

Quote:Ziggy.

This could happen if marks is healthy and they're comfortable with Bennett.
Poz is about as at risk to be cut as Bortles is.

Scobee is probably someone who is at risk right now.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5