Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Televised Scrimmage?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I read somewhere that this thing tonight is gonna be on air. Any ideas what channel?
Jaguars.com
Home shopping network

Quote:I read somewhere that this thing tonight is gonna be on air. Any ideas what channel?

It's not going to be on the air, but it will be streamed on jaguars.com.  Keep in mind, YMMV if you try watching it live.
I hope we win...

Quote:It's not going to be on the air, but it will be streamed on jaguars.com.  Keep in mind, YMMV
if you try watching it live.

What is YMMV?

Thank you,

Quote:What is YMMV?

Thank you,

› written abbreviation for your mileage may vary: used, in emails for example, to warn people that a piece of advice, although it has helped you, might not help them, or to say that different things are attractive to different people: Their first album is better, but of course <b>YMMV</b>.3 days ago

edit: In other words, the chances of it streaming correctly are slim to none.
Quote: 

<div>› written abbreviation for your mileage may vary: used, in emails for example, to warn people that a piece of advice, although it has helped you, might not help them, or to say that different things are attractive to different people: Their first album is better, but of course <b>YMMV</b>.3 days ago

edit: In other words, the chances of it streaming correctly are slim to none.

</div>

Wow, I just actually learned something new.  Thanks for the detailed definition.  Are you urban dictionary?
Quote:Wow, I just actually learned something new.  Thanks for the detailed definition.  Are you urban dictionary?
No, but come to think of it I have been referred to the first part of dictionary quite often? :ermm:
What time does the scrimmage start?
6:15
Thx
According to the Oehser's twitter coverage starts at 7:15.

Quote:6:15
6:15 eastern right? In like 15 min?
I keep getting subscription failed when trying to load the player.

Coverage at 6:15

Scrimmage starts at 7.
Im guessing its early then... but I have video with no audio. Im glad they stream tho.

No audio here to
Just kicked on for me. I can hear the crowd noise.

No full screen but happy times for me since I cannot make practice
Pages: 1 2 3