Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Televised Scrimmage?

I read somewhere that this thing tonight is gonna be on air. Any ideas what channel?
"Let us not become conceited, provoking and envying each other." Galatians 5:26

2015 NFL Draft - Analyzing Targets www.jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/topic/7892-2015-nfl-draft-analyzing-targets/

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Jaguars.com

Home shopping network

Quote:I read somewhere that this thing tonight is gonna be on air. Any ideas what channel?

It's not going to be on the air, but it will be streamed on jaguars.com.  Keep in mind, YMMV if you try watching it live.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

I hope we win...

Quote:It's not going to be on the air, but it will be streamed on jaguars.com.  Keep in mind, YMMV
if you try watching it live.

What is YMMV?

Thank you,

<p style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;">

(This post was last modified: 08-08-2015, 02:06 PM by Jagwired.)

Quote:What is YMMV?

Thank you,

› written abbreviation for your mileage may vary: used, in emails for example, to warn people that a piece of advice, although it has helped you, might not help them, or to say that different things are attractive to different people: Their first album is better, but of course <b>YMMV</b>.3 days ago

edit: In other words, the chances of it streaming correctly are slim to none.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Quote: 

<div>› written abbreviation for your mileage may vary: used, in emails for example, to warn people that a piece of advice, although it has helped you, might not help them, or to say that different things are attractive to different people: Their first album is better, but of course <b>YMMV</b>.3 days ago

edit: In other words, the chances of it streaming correctly are slim to none.

</div>

Wow, I just actually learned something new.  Thanks for the detailed definition.  Are you urban dictionary?

Quote:Wow, I just actually learned something new.  Thanks for the detailed definition.  Are you urban dictionary?
No, but come to think of it I have been referred to the first part of dictionary quite often? :ermm:

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

What time does the scrimmage start?

6:15

Thx

According to the Oehser's twitter coverage starts at 7:15.

Quote:6:15
6:15 eastern right? In like 15 min?

I keep getting subscription failed when trying to load the player.

Coverage at 6:15

Scrimmage starts at 7.

Im guessing its early then... but I have video with no audio. Im glad they stream tho.

No audio here to

Just kicked on for me. I can hear the crowd noise.

No full screen but happy times for me since I cannot make practice