Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: 110-Year-Old Woman Says Miller High Life Is the Secret to Eternal Life
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

110-Year-Old Woman Says Miller High Life Is the Secret to Eternal Life

Forget daily handfuls of almonds and blueberries -- the key to a long life is a healthy dose of the Champagne of Beers.

According to The Record, a 110-year-old New Jersey woman named Agnes Fenton, who celebrated her birthday last Saturday, chalks her long life up to the wonders of the Miller High Life.

http://www.thrillist.com/drink/nation/11...65&share=c

So The Miller Company should hook her up for giving them some great advertising. Maybe $10 worth of High Life. Thats like winning free beer for the rest of her life.

Win/Win
I don't dispute that beer is good for the soul, but if it has to be Miller?   Sick   I'll die an earlier death.

Quote:I don't dispute that beer is good for the soul, but if it has to be Miller?   Sick   I'll die an earlier death.

That's not living, it's extending your misery.
That [BLEEP] crazy!
Better eat a handful of almonds just to be safe.
Quote:I don't dispute that beer is good for the soul, but if it has to be Miller? Sick I'll die an earlier death.

Wha?! Miller is my favorite!
Livin' the High Life.

Of all the Macro beers

#1 PBR

#2 Miller High Life

#TheRest IsHorseUrine

On a hot day, The Girl in the Moon is a great beer.

Quote:Of all the Macro beers

#1 PBR

#2 Miller High Life

#TheRest IsHorseUrine

??????????????????
If my choices are drink Miller High Life daily and live to 110 or drink cyanide once and call it a day, I'll take the cyanide.

Party Pooper :teehee: :yes:

Quote:Wha?! Miller is my favorite!

It must be well preserved to get stocked in the bunker.   Wink