Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: FBTs Annual Pick Em 2015 (aka Mad Dog's laundry list of excuses league)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It's that time of year.  Open to all.  I think there's a cap at 50.

You have been invited to join FBT's Private Group in Yahoo Sports Pro Football Pick'em.

In order to join the group, just go to Pro Football Pick'em, and click the "Join Group" button. From there, enter the following information...

Group ID#: 3877

Password: GoJags2015

I feel obligated to make a post as the defending champion. I'll attempt what I assume would be the first repeat victory in this league's history. 

Quote:I feel obligated to make a post as the defending champion. I'll attempt what I assume would be the first repeat victory in this league's history. 

lol Great post defending champ
I'm in as always. I hope this can be my first season where I don't miss one or more weeks of picks. 

Quote:I feel obligated to make a post as the defending champion. I'll attempt what I assume would be the first repeat victory in this league's history.

I said that last year.

It didn't help. Smile
Quote:lol Great post defending champ

It's true what they say: When you win it all, the target is squarely on your back. I'll be ready for you Smile
Looking forward to another season of the contest!
Oh good. Another forum for TMD to whine about anything and everything. For those of you not in the fantasy baseball league with him, you're in for a real treat.
Quote:Oh good. Another forum for TMD to whine about anything and everything. For those of you not in the fantasy baseball league with him, you're in for a real treat.

See, I was going to join up but now I don't want to.
I'm in.  (Turrible Teal)

Just saw the email and went and joined, looking forward to it!

Never done one of these before, but I'll give it a try
I'm in!  Enjoyed it last year.   Thanks!

Quote:See, I was going to join up but now I don't want to.

The wolf is in the league,that gives you reason to join.     
I joined up, 1st timer (MasochisticBucsJagsFan)

I'm in, first timer (JagHerd).

Good luck Gentlemen.
I'm in. 

I have a question about the "Confidence Points".

I've never seen that before. Is that mandatory? And, is that ranked as #1 is most confident and #16 is least confident?

Thanks in advance for any explanation.
Quote:I have a question about the "Confidence Points".

I've never seen that before. Is that mandatory? And, is that ranked as #1 is most confident and #16 is least confident?

The amount of points you get if your choice is correct. 16 should be most confident.

I has to google it as well
Quote:I have a question about the "Confidence Points".

If the team that you assign 16 points to  ( most confident ) wins its game,  you would get 16 points.    If the team you assign only 1 point to ( least confident ) wins its game,  you would get only 1 point.   In essence,  the higher the number,  the greater the confidence.

I like this format because it adds a dimension of strategy.   
Pages: 1 2