Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
FBTs Annual Pick Em 2015 (aka Mad Dog's laundry list of excuses league)

It's that time of year.  Open to all.  I think there's a cap at 50.

You have been invited to join FBT's Private Group in Yahoo Sports Pro Football Pick'em.

In order to join the group, just go to Pro Football Pick'em, and click the "Join Group" button. From there, enter the following information...

Group ID#: 3877

Password: GoJags2015

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I feel obligated to make a post as the defending champion. I'll attempt what I assume would be the first repeat victory in this league's history. 

Quote:I feel obligated to make a post as the defending champion. I'll attempt what I assume would be the first repeat victory in this league's history. 

lol Great post defending champ

Can't wait to see whats next. 

I'm in as always. I hope this can be my first season where I don't miss one or more weeks of picks. 

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

Quote:I feel obligated to make a post as the defending champion. I'll attempt what I assume would be the first repeat victory in this league's history.

I said that last year.

It didn't help. Smile
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:lol Great post defending champ

It's true what they say: When you win it all, the target is squarely on your back. I'll be ready for you Smile

Looking forward to another season of the contest!

Oh good. Another forum for TMD to whine about anything and everything. For those of you not in the fantasy baseball league with him, you're in for a real treat.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:Oh good. Another forum for TMD to whine about anything and everything. For those of you not in the fantasy baseball league with him, you're in for a real treat.

See, I was going to join up but now I don't want to.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

I'm in.  (Turrible Teal)

Just saw the email and went and joined, looking forward to it!

Never done one of these before, but I'll give it a try

I'm in!  Enjoyed it last year.   Thanks!

Quote:See, I was going to join up but now I don't want to.

The wolf is in the league,that gives you reason to join.     

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

I joined up, 1st timer (MasochisticBucsJagsFan)

I'm in, first timer (JagHerd).

Good luck Gentlemen.

I'm in. 

I have a question about the "Confidence Points".

I've never seen that before. Is that mandatory? And, is that ranked as #1 is most confident and #16 is least confident?

Thanks in advance for any explanation.

Quote:I have a question about the "Confidence Points".

I've never seen that before. Is that mandatory? And, is that ranked as #1 is most confident and #16 is least confident?

The amount of points you get if your choice is correct. 16 should be most confident.

I has to google it as well

Quote:I have a question about the "Confidence Points".

If the team that you assign 16 points to  ( most confident ) wins its game,  you would get 16 points.    If the team you assign only 1 point to ( least confident ) wins its game,  you would get only 1 point.   In essence,  the higher the number,  the greater the confidence.

I like this format because it adds a dimension of strategy.