Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Skuta
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This guy is going to be the man! I loved the signing and now to see that he looks great in camp! I cannot wait to see this defense!

Hope I'm wrong but I don't see it

He's been getting a lot of praise from what I've heard. Him and Odrick both
Haven't even seen them in pads yet.

Let's hold off on the bronze bust for a couple weeks.

I always liked him in SF. Hope he shines with us.

Quote:Hope I'm wrong but I don't see it

Ditto. Anybody got video of the guy?
So far this dude has been getting in the backfield quite often. Abry Jones is joining him often back there.
He looks great in shorts and shells.  The guy has a great motor.  Still remains to be seen how that translates when the pads go on.

My wife says he has lovely eyes, so he's got that.
Quote:Haven't even seen them in pads yet.

Let's hold off on the bronze bust for a couple weeks.
Have some faith. This is the time of year where everyone's 0-0, the players all look great, and Blaine Gabbert might finally turn the corner. Wink
TJBender, unnecessary...
Quote:Ditto. Anybody got video of the guy?

So you don't see it but you haven't seen it?
Quote:So you don't see it but you haven't seen it?
The "best" analysis is usually provided by those who have seen the least around these parts.
Quote:So you don't see it but you haven't seen it?

Literally haven't seen it. No analysis, just unknown.
[Image: Dan-Skuta-Jaguars1.jpg]

I forgot that we can't get excited about players until week 14 of the season.

Quote:[Image: Dan-Skuta-Jaguars1.jpg]

He's a big boy.  Telvin may fly away if there is a minor gust.
He had 5 sacks last year so there is that.

Quote:[Image: Dan-Skuta-Jaguars1.jpg]
If these three stay on the field....  we'll be plenty better off at LB than last season.  That's about excited as I can get about the LBs till I at least see some pre-season flash from Skuta, but I'm optimistic he'll be a significant upgrade on the strong side. 
All you had to do is watch any San Fran game the past 2 years. Even playing with much more high profiled players he still was able to make his own plays and stand out. When they got injury pleaged last year he played a much more extensive role. He played in 14 games and started in 11 of them. His guy put up 5 sacks and 3 forced fumbles last year which is more than our whole linebacker core combined. The guy is a player.

He won't pass the name test but he passes the eye test. He won't come here and be Luke Kuechley but he will make a known presence and unpgrade the overall defense. He is ideal for the Otto position. Stout against the run, sets the edge, makes the tackle, solid pass coverage, Rush ability etc... A true jack-of-all-trades at the position. Blue collar type
Pages: 1 2