Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Is it just me?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Or is T.J. Yeldon just kinda.........I guess either snobbish, or seemingly disinterested? I mean, don't get me wrong, as long as he performs on the field, that's pretty much all that matters. But compare his demeanor say, MJD or Freddie, and dude just doesn't seem passionate. He had a prime opportunity to work with Blake these past 5 weeks to pick up and learn and yet he spent time at home by himself. I don't even care much about that if dude at least spent like a week or something. 

And doesn't AJ Cann kinda look like Clowney? lol 

Quote:Or is T.J. Yeldon just kinda.........I guess either snobbish, or seemingly disinterested? I mean, don't get me wrong, as long as he performs on the field, that's pretty much all that matters. But compare his demeanor say, MJD or Freddie, and dude just doesn't seem passionate. He had a prime opportunity to work with Blake these past 5 weeks to pick up and learn and yet he spent time at home by himself. I don't even care much about that if dude at least spent like a week or something. 

[Image: comment_lxzi5TuNCL3EcfjNDAWUOTamUmcsNgyk.gif]
Or maybe he just doesn't like doing interviews.. lol 

Who cares. We watch them play and win not to be our friend.

Just wow
Lol
Quote:Or is T.J. Yeldon just kinda.........I guess either snobbish, or seemingly disinterested? I mean, don't get me wrong, as long as he performs on the field, that's pretty much all that matters. But compare his demeanor say, MJD or Freddie, and dude just doesn't seem passionate. He had a prime opportunity to work with Blake these past 5 weeks to pick up and learn and yet he spent time at home by himself. I don't even care much about that if dude at least spent like a week or something.

I don't think he is necessarily snobbish but he is a bad interview. I know what you mean. I think disinterested is accurate in regards to his interview demeanor.
As long as he can pick up 4ypc, make the tough conversions and avoid fumbling away games, I don't care if he has all the personality of a cinder block.

For those of you that "lol" at my original post, take a quick sec and READ the whole thing where I implied that I didn't care and oh, in case you didn't grasp that part, I said " I mean, don't get me wrong, as long as he performs on the field, that's pretty much all that matters." But as a life long member of the team, and having watched NUMEROUS interviews with the players, he definitely ranks as one of the worst. 

Again this is not because I'm "reaching" for anything. I'm merely sharing my thoughts based on my observation and wanted to know if someone shared the same thing. So don't be a donkey. It only makes you look stupid, 

Quote:I don't think he is necessarily snobbish but he is a bad interview. I know what you mean. I think disinterested is accurate in regards to his interview demeanor.
Snobbish is a probably poor choice of words. Disinterested would be more fitting. 
Quote:As long as he can pick up 4ypc, make the tough conversions and avoid fumbling away games, I don't care if he has all the personality of a cinder block.

Yes. This.
Lets just hope he is a beast on the field for us.

His shoulder was shrugged at 1st. He was nervous, then Vito threw him off with the home town question.
It's rare to find a player that is interested in doing interviews. MJD was a unique personality and enjoyed his camera time. Most just go about it like business. Vito kept mumbling to him so he was probably ready to walk out. This will all be jargon during Training camp because he is going to be the star of the show.

Quote:And doesn't AJ Cann kinda look like Clowney? lol 
No.
How he interviews doesn't bother me.  What bothers me is that he found it more important to work out by himself in Daphne, AL instead of with his new teammates in Jax especially as a rookie.  I guess the facilities are better in Daphne, AL..lol?

Please....make it stop.
He's been in training camp one day of his rookie season.

There's an article in the paper today indicating he doesn't care for the spotlight.

Wanna cut him a little slack before declaring him antisocial or ambivalent?
From what I've seen (college and thus far as a pro) he's not a great interview. Few word answers. But you wanna talk about the things I could give two you-know-what's about? TJ Yeldon's interview cadence is one of them.

He's going to be a very good running back in this league.

Pages: 1 2 3 4