Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Interesting Poll on MSNBC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Do you think people should be allowed to carry guns in public?
90% Said Yes

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/poll-do-you-t...uns-public

You do know that every time one of these online gun polls comes out, the NRA sends out bulletins to their members to pack the ballot box?

I know because my gun nut neighbor sends out a mass email for every single one of them.

Quote:You do know that every time one of these online gun polls comes out, the NRA sends out bulletins to their members to pack the ballot box?

I know because my gun nut neighbor sends out a mass email for every single one of them.

Do you The Drifter found that poll because he was cruising MSNBC or because one (or more) of the many right wing blogs he reads posted a link to it hoping their readers will flood it?
Actually, I found it on Facebook so there!

Quote:You do know that every time one of these online gun polls comes out, the NRA sends out bulletins to their members to pack the ballot box?

I actually did find it kinda hard to believe MSNBC could get 100k anything, so that would make sense. 
I hate morning Joe. That minka lady is about as dumb as any of the Fox news bimbos.

Msnbc can go kick rocks.

Pretty much any online "poll" is nonsense.  It would take me about 15 minutes to write a script that would register votes.

Quote:I actually did find it kinda hard to believe MSNBC could get 100k anything, so that would make sense. 

This made me laugh a few days ago and still got a chuckle from me today.
Quote:Pretty much any online "poll" is nonsense.  It would take me about 15 minutes to write a script that would register votes.

This made me laugh a few days ago and still got a chuckle from me today.
Or let Reddit/4Chan find out about it. You end up with "Hitlerdid Nuttinwong"  as the front runner.

Quote:Or let Reddit/4Chan find out about it. You end up with "Hitlerdid Nuttinwong"  as the front runner.

I don't look at 4Chan too much, but I do agree that some on Reddit would do something like that.   Wink

I'm not saying that it's right, but it's too easy.
Quote:I don't look at 4Chan too much, but I do agree that some on Reddit would do something like that.   Wink

I'm not saying that it's right, but it's too easy.
::TongueSA ALERT FOR THE WHOLE BOARD:::

Nobody ever go to 4Chan. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. 
Quote:::TongueSA ALERT FOR THE WHOLE BOARD:::

Nobody ever go to 4Chan. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

But now I'm curious
Quote:But now I'm curious

You've been warned my friend. Dont do it
Quote:You've been warned my friend. Dont do it

I googled it, anonymous picture board with no posting guidelines, sounds like virus city I'll stay away.
Bimbos?
Quote:::TongueSA ALERT FOR THE WHOLE BOARD:::

this, we don't need any more blue pills flooding /pol/.