Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Interesting Poll on MSNBC

Do you think people should be allowed to carry guns in public?
90% Said Yes

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/poll-do-you-t...uns-public

Wants to join the "cereal box" dating service. I've dated enough flakes and nuts...all I want is the prize now.
[Image: mds111.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

You do know that every time one of these online gun polls comes out, the NRA sends out bulletins to their members to pack the ballot box?

I know because my gun nut neighbor sends out a mass email for every single one of them.

Quote:You do know that every time one of these online gun polls comes out, the NRA sends out bulletins to their members to pack the ballot box?

I know because my gun nut neighbor sends out a mass email for every single one of them.

Do you The Drifter found that poll because he was cruising MSNBC or because one (or more) of the many right wing blogs he reads posted a link to it hoping their readers will flood it?

;

;

Actually, I found it on Facebook so there!

Wants to join the "cereal box" dating service. I've dated enough flakes and nuts...all I want is the prize now.
[Image: mds111.jpg]

Quote:You do know that every time one of these online gun polls comes out, the NRA sends out bulletins to their members to pack the ballot box?

I actually did find it kinda hard to believe MSNBC could get 100k anything, so that would make sense. 

I hate morning Joe. That minka lady is about as dumb as any of the Fox news bimbos.

Msnbc can go kick rocks.

Pretty much any online "poll" is nonsense.  It would take me about 15 minutes to write a script that would register votes.

Quote:I actually did find it kinda hard to believe MSNBC could get 100k anything, so that would make sense. 

This made me laugh a few days ago and still got a chuckle from me today.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(This post was last modified: 07-29-2015, 04:26 PM by boudreaumw.)

Quote:Pretty much any online "poll" is nonsense.  It would take me about 15 minutes to write a script that would register votes.

This made me laugh a few days ago and still got a chuckle from me today.
Or let Reddit/4Chan find out about it. You end up with "Hitlerdid Nuttinwong"  as the front runner.

Quote:Or let Reddit/4Chan find out about it. You end up with "Hitlerdid Nuttinwong"  as the front runner.

I don't look at 4Chan too much, but I do agree that some on Reddit would do something like that.   Wink

I'm not saying that it's right, but it's too easy.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:I don't look at 4Chan too much, but I do agree that some on Reddit would do something like that.   Wink

I'm not saying that it's right, but it's too easy.
::TongueSA ALERT FOR THE WHOLE BOARD:::

Nobody ever go to 4Chan. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. 

Quote:::TongueSA ALERT FOR THE WHOLE BOARD:::

Nobody ever go to 4Chan. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

But now I'm curious
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:But now I'm curious

You've been warned my friend. Dont do it

Quote:You've been warned my friend. Dont do it

I googled it, anonymous picture board with no posting guidelines, sounds like virus city I'll stay away.
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Bimbos?

Quote:::TongueSA ALERT FOR THE WHOLE BOARD:::

this, we don't need any more blue pills flooding /pol/.