Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: How much longer until we find out Donald J. Trump had help from the Russians?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Throughout the confusion of Donald Trump's campaign and the chaotic events of his early days in the White House, one controversy has clung to the Trump train like glue: Russia.

The sudden departure of Michael Flynn from his role as national security adviser on Monday was the latest in a string of controversies tying the administration to apparent Russian interests.

Mr Flynn resigned after misleading the president, and Vice-President Mike Pence, over whether he discussed sanctions with Russia's ambassador in the weeks before Mr Trump took office - which would violate a law that prohibits private citizens from conducting diplomacy.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.bbc.co.uk...ent=safari
Russian help? This merry-go-round again? General Flynn failed to be upfront with his ambassador conversations that took place before Trump was elected. It was the right thing to do. 

Quote:Russian help? This merry-go-round again? General Flynn failed to be upfront with his ambassador conversations that took place before Trump was elected. It was the right thing to do.

Why did he talk with them at all? What was the end game?
Quote:Why did he talk with them at all? What was the end game?

Distracting librerals with nonsense.
RUSSIA RUSSIARUSSIA RUSSIARUSSIA RUSSIARUSSIA RUSSIARUSSIA RUSSIARUSSIA RUSSIARUSSIA RUSSIARUSSIA RUSSIARUSSIA RUSSIA

One guy talked to another guy. OMG this means Trump is a Russian spy. LITERALLY

I didn't realize revealing the truth about a crooked candidate (Hillary) was considered help. If so, thanks Russia!

You are not going to get a detailed response from the right in this thread.

The end game is obviously Russia doing scary Russian stuff to us
Quote:The end game is obviously Russia doing scary Russian stuff to us

Nothing about this bothers you at all?
I have a friend that is Russian and lives in Moscow, I talk to her all the time. We are plotting big trouble for Moose and Squirrel!!
Traitor.

My guess would be to assuage the Russians in advance of Obama's final temperamental grenade toss.
Why can't he? He has had acquaintances in Russia for years. He was a three-star, which regularly has contact with other countries senior military leadership and ambassadors. Contrary to what the media would have you believe, this is not against policy and is actually encouraged. We must maintain diplomatic relations. The media would have you believe China and Russia are on the verge of attacking us and they are so evil that no communication must take place. You would be shocked to know how many military exercise and partnerships actually exist between these "evil" countries.

Gen. Flynn resigned because of political pressure and did nothing outside of what he believe was in his political wheelhouse. Now if he did negotiate outside of U.S. policy than he would have broken an antiquated law from 1799. FYI, no figure has been charged or found guilty of said foreign relations law since inception.

This is political grandstanding. Oh, anything ever come from Obama's open mic treason with Russia? Most probably forgot about that ordeal.

Quote:Nothing about this bothers you at all?

Not really.  And nobody has been able to convince me that this is a big deal.
Quote:I have a friend that is Russian and lives in Moscow, I talk to her all the time. We are plotting big trouble for Moose and Squirrel!!

Easy there Boris.
Quote:Not really.  And nobody has been able to convince me that this is a big deal.

Isn't it time ti switch to the nonsense about the nuclear football yet?
Quote:Why can't he? He has had acquaintances in Russia for years. He was a three-star, which regularly has contact with other countries senior military leadership and ambassadors. Contrary to what the media would have you believe, this is not against policy and is actually encouraged. We must maintain diplomatic relations. The media would have you believe China and Russia are on the verge of attacking us and they are so evil that no communication must take place. You would be shocked to know how many military exercise and partnerships actually exist between these "evil" countries.

Gen. Flynn resigned because of political pressure and did nothing outside of what he believe was in his political wheelhouse. Now if he did negotiate outside of U.S. policy than he would have broken an antiquated law from 1799. FYI, no figure has been charged or found guilty of said foreign relations law since inception.

This is political grandstanding. Oh, anything ever come from Obama's open mic treason with Russia? Most probably forgot about that ordeal.

It's not political grandstanding when Pence defended Flynn the day before, then Flynn embarrassed him, he had to go. 
<a class="bbc_url" href='https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/feb/14/mike-flynn-resignation-trumps-nightmare-begun-mar-a-lago'>https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/feb/14/mike-flynn-resignation-trumps-nightmare-begun-mar-a-lago</a>

What a complete joke

I see most of you guys are still in the denial phase

Just change trump's name to Obama or Hilary and see how your feel about all this. Lol I kid, we all know you people are not capable of accepting responsibility.
Quote:It's not political grandstanding when Pence defended Flynn the day before, then Flynn embarrassed him, he had to go. 
It's called integrity. Gen Flynn realised he was not completely forthright with Vice President Pence. The embarrassment thrived once V.P. Pence defended him based on the information he was aware of. Yes, this is politically driven, with zero reasons to have this much attention and zero legal reason to have to resign.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5