Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: A Verdict We Can All Agree On
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"The Iowa Supreme Court has affirmed the right to be drunk on your front porch."

http://www.kcci.com/news/iowa-supreme-co...h/33546198

[Image: 54714291.jpg]

Finally, something to unite America around!

Sure. Discriminate against those without front porches.

Lawsuit!
Quote:Sure. Discriminate against those without front porches.

Lawsuit!
But surely everyone has a back porch they can get drunk on? Or at least a doorstep which, in the eyes of the law, would be the same thing as a porch?
Quote:But surely everyone has a back porch they can get drunk on? Or at least a doorstep which, in the eyes of the law, would be the same thing as a porch?

What about people who live in an Apartment?!
Quote:What about people who live in an Apartment?!
Every apartment I've lived in has had a balcony somewhere. I've never seen an apartment without at least a communal doorstep, which would likely fulfill the definition of a "porch" for legal purposes.
A drunken stooper.

What about the hobos who live in cardboard boxes? I'm sure the front cardboard flap could be considered a porch too..
Quote:What about the hobos who live in cardboard boxes? I'm sure the front cardboard flap could be considered a porch too..

Well at least there's one thing we can count on, there won't be a shortage of lawyers willing to take on the case.
I need to look up Indiana's law on this haha.