Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Alualu getting looks at LEO

(This post was last modified: 06-05-2015, 06:26 PM by trunt87.)

Quote:Crying? Hardly. Laughing at you for being predictable? Absolutely.

Lol you are one to talk about predictabiltiy. What is this.... your 1000th post today?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Lol you are one to talk about predictabiltiy. What is this.... your 1000th post today?

Gosh, you really got me there.  Not the post count!  Oh no!

That has what exactly to do with this discussion or your nonsense? 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:Gosh, you really got me there. Not the post count! Oh no!

That has what exactly to do with this discussion or your nonsense?

Nothing at all.

Quote:Lol you are one to talk about predictabiltiy. What is this.... your 1000th post today?
Seriously, if this board was my life i'd be a sad sad soul. SMH.

Quote:Seriously, if this board was my life i'd be a sad sad soul. SMH.

If only that was the case. 

You're certainly showing a little bit of an obsession with me today.  Let's talk about sad, shall we?

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:If only that was the case. 

You're certainly showing a little bit of an obsession with me today.  Let's talk about sad, shall we?
Sooo witty.

It's not today, you've been getting on my nerves for sometime.  And EVERY time i log onto here, you are always to be found, rambling on about nonsense like you know something.

Idc

(This post was last modified: 06-05-2015, 09:16 PM by GlockBortles.)

Quote:Gus' funeral. Funny stuff right there.
brine u mad as [BLEEP]

It'd be nice to see Alualu succeed, but I'm not expecting it.  It'd have been nice if Gene left us with more talent than a punter.  And well I guess we might be able to credit him with not cutting Scobee.

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

So I came to read about Alualu and got an FBT trashing thread, yup it's the offseason. I should've known better, back to the political forum! 

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Fbt.

I an not trying to get in a debate or attack you. I don't read every thread on this board so maybe this discussion spilled over, but

You seem like you are about to snap, you may want to shut your computer off for the weekend and relax.

Quote:This should be a fun thread...

You were right Rico, this has turned into a fun thread.

A little back and forth insult throwing can be very entertaining, especially by anonymous posters.

It sure beats some of the other off season threads.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:Fbt.

I an not trying to get in a debate or attack you. I don't read every thread on this board so maybe this discussion spilled over, but

You seem like you are about to snap, you may want to shut your computer off for the weekend and relax.

lol, he always gets that way when he doesn't agree with someone.

If it goes on long enough he will result to name calling and insults.

You would think an administrator who has been around a long time would be held to a higher standard then the rest of us common folk posters, but I guess not.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

I don't give a damn.. Hell, move Scobee to Leo if it works, don't care.. All Alualu can do is fail and at least they trying to find a spot where this guy can be utilized the most. Move em around and find their best fit.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

I just came to stir the pot is all. I initially saw Tyson Alualu and LEO in the same title and began vomiting uncontrollably, but I feel better now that I better understand what Coach Wash is saying.