Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Colorado businessman blames 'stoned' workers for move to SC

Colorado businessman blames 'stoned' workers for move to SC

When workers at his Colorado business went to pot, Mark Brawner said it was enough for him to roll out of the Rockies and head for South Carolina.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/04/24/col...twitter_fn

Wants to join the "cereal box" dating service. I've dated enough flakes and nuts...all I want is the prize now.
[Image: mds111.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Lol the anti-pot people are really reaching for stories.

same article

Quote:But Brawner told FoxNews.com Friday his comments got “twisted out of proportion,” although he did not deny relocating to the Myrtle Beach area, where smoking pot is still illegal."

“They had an agenda. They got what they wanted and not what they heard,” he said.

Dude wasted a lot of time and money. Pot is still illegal at the federal level, and companies in Colorado are still allowed to drug test and ban the use of marijuana among employees.

Quote:Dude wasted a lot of time and money. Pot is still illegal at the federal level, and companies in Colorado are still allowed to drug test and ban the use of marijuana among employees.

By the sound of it, he tried hiring other sculptors but few would show up to work sober. Besides, he got a grant from the SC community to bring his business there. I don't think he lost very much money, overall. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I wonder how many more workers showed up stoned than before marijuana was legalized in Colorado.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Quote:I wonder how many more workers showed up stoned than before marijuana was legalized in Colorado.

Reminds me of when Doug Benson was asked why he wasn't in Colorado now that smoking pot was legal.

His response: "Seemed legal last time I was there" :/