Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trailer for Real Estate Rap #2 "Get On The Bond" is finally here!

(This post was last modified: 04-10-2015, 01:20 PM by jtmoney.)

I'm going to keep this short and sweet.  Real Estate Rap #2 Trailer "Get On The Bond" is here.  The Trailer probably won't help you understand what the song is about, but in a nutshell, we are educating buyers on the first time home buyer program called The Florida Bond.  This program can assist you with down payment and closing costs up to $10,000.  Anyways, let me know what you think and please like and comment on YouTube if you, well, like it  Smile Get On The Bond Trailer - https://youtu.be/lp5mBgg-fGg.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

That's awesome fun dude. I'm seriously looking forward to seeing the new installment. 

And can I just say, now that I know what you look like I have a completely different idea about you. It's not a bad thing though! Sometimes the words we see on messageboards are really how we see someone so when we actually SEE them it can be quite an interesting discovery. 

Quote:That's awesome fun dude. I'm seriously looking forward to seeing the new installment.

And can I just say, now that I know what you look like I have a completely different idea about you. It's not a bad thing though! Sometimes the words we see on messageboards are really how we see someone so when we actually SEE them it can be quite an interesting discovery.

I think it is important to have fun in what you do. We have to be serious so much of our lives so this was important to us when we thought about doing this type of marketing.

Haha, I know what you are saying.

If you are looking to make a video, a storyboard is very important.  It also helps to be a really, really awesome artist.

[Image: pSSTXGV.jpg]

Alright, back with an update.  The video was supposed to be released 2 days ago, but we have had some post-production delays.  I'm a stickler for detail and trying to make things as good as possible so would prefer to delay it then release with it not being just right.  The video will be out this Sunday afternoon.  

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!