Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
That last jobs report looked pretty good. Even Fox praised it. Thanks Obama!

Quote:I wanted him to make the ticket in 2012 also but the female employee sex scandal really hurt him. I love listening to him do radio programs around 2010-2011, he speaks like a normal everyday main street American, not an elitist. I really like Condi also but she has some skeletons in her closet from the Bush years. Still very smart lady and would be deserving of a run at the national ticket.

I would like Yo Boy to answer this question, If Obama was a Republican with Conservative values, would he have taken 98% of the black vote? Would you have voted for him?

Yes....

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:It couldn't be about his policies could it?

Any fiscal conservative watching Obama incur more debt than every other president combined would be upset.

The ACA. Improperly vetted and rammed down the throats of the American people while exempting himself, the House, the Senate and the Supreme Court.

His weak and misguided policies in the Middle East. You know the ones that created ISIS.

Are these valid reasons in your mind or is it still about race?

What about the middle east policy that eliminated us of Osama, and Suddam? And of course he was gonna incur more debt, it cost money to fix the mess this country was in when he got it...Last year gas was like $1.80 and less, lowest in over 20 years... but the economy was horrible they say.... Please!!

Quote:What about the middle east policy that eliminated us of Osama, and Suddam? And of course he was gonna incur more debt, it cost money to fix the mess this country was in when he got it...Last year gas was like $1.80 and less, lowest in over 20 years... but the economy was horrible they say.... Please!!

Obama eliminated Saddam? The guy who got his neck stretched in 2006? And do you know why the price of gas was down the last 3 years and the impact of North American shale production on the world supply? Maybe you should brush up on your history and economics before you enter these talks?

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:What about the middle east policy that eliminated us of Osama, and Suddam? And of course he was gonna incur more debt, it cost money to fix the mess this country was in when he got it...Last year gas was like $1.80 and less, lowest in over 20 years... but the economy was horrible they say.... Please!!

As I suspected, I gave you valid reasons to disagree with Obama based on his policies. You cherry pick a few items to dispute my reasoning and infer that it is still about race. You are so obsessed with race, I feel sorry for you. Maybe you should listen to King's "I have a dream" speech for clarity.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

Quote:We are at full employment. The number is never going to be 0. Where are of all of these 10s of thousands of jobs coming back?
You understand that E3 isn't the same number used when Bush was in office or Clinton. Full employment is considered 3%. We are at 4.8% on E3 (i.e. about half of E6, which is half of the real unemployment, which hasn't been used since the early 80's). We are no where near full employment.  Goto shadowstats if you really want to learn more about this.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

Quote:You understand that E3 isn't the same number used when Bush was in office or Clinton. Full employment is considered 3%. We are at 4.8% on E3 (i.e. about half of E6, which is half of the real unemployment, which hasn't been used since the early 80's). We are no where near full employment.  Goto shadowstats if you really want to learn more about this.

He's a scientist, stats mean what he says they mean.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:He's a scientist, stats mean what he says they mean.
Well hes in school right? He might as well learn something other than the 'alternative facts' at the university. Seriously tho, economics should not be a political football the way it is. We have seen what Keynesian economics are like, Supple side, etc. Only a politician thinks they fixed a problem by changing the ruler.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

Quote:He's a scientist, stats mean what he says they mean.

Don't put words in my mouth. Your disrespect for scientists is alarming. I don't pretend to be an economist.

Quote:<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/02/06/criminal-whose-sentence-was-commuted-by-obama-is-back-in-prison.html'>Criminal whose sentence was commuted by Obama is back in prison</a>

Thanks Obama!

Any bets the DEA was planning this set up before he was arrested?

Interesting he meets with his PO then goes to get the coke from the UA.
Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Quote:Any bets the DEA was planning this set up before he was arrested?

Interesting he meets with his PO then goes to get the coke from the UA.

Yes.. He deserves the benefit of a doubt because he's such a good guy..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]