Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Thoughtful Trump Supporters

Quote:Yours maybe, but you're a racist so you aren't the norm.

Can you present factual information stating such?

Having different opinions on race doesn't count.
Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Again very small sample size.

I know you are eager to say Black people shouldn't protest injustice but think before saying such.

Just as eager as you are to say that black people who loot, riot and burn are only protesting?
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:Just as eager as you are to say that black people who loot, riot and burn are only protesting?

Every single black person protesting is not looting or committing crimes.
Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Quote:Every single black person protesting is not looting or committing crimes.

We know that.. But what would you call those black people who loot, riot and burn?
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:Every single black person protesting is not looting or committing crimes.

True, but the movement is rioting and looting.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:Can you present factual information stating such?

Having different opinions on race doesn't count.

In your mind maybe, but your mind is warped by your inherent racism.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:Again very small sample size.

I know you are eager to say Black people shouldn't protest injustice but think before saying such.

I'm fine with protests that don't include vandalism, rioting, or stupid things like blocking sidewalks or roads.

Quote:I'm gonna go out on a limb here and assume the majority of liberals are terrible tippers. Every liberal I know is as frugal as they come.

Good for these Trump supporters making this woman's day!

They also eat meals, then fake complain to get their money back to eat free.

One Ms. Corrine Brown was banned from a local sandwich shop for doing just that.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:How about stop calling black people "terrorist" when protesting for equal pay, fair treatment by law enforcement, etc. 

Where did I call black people terrorists?  BLM is a terrorist organization, but it's not all black people.

Quote:Remember when you said Michelle Obama looked like a "ape"?

And?  Am I not entitled to my own personal opinion regarding someone's appearance?  I'm sorry that I triggered you by voicing my opinion.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:How about stop calling black people "terrorist" when protesting for equal pay, fair treatment by law enforcement, etc. 
How about black people not loot, not burn, not vandalize and not turn over police cars when they protest for equal pay and fair treatment by law enforcement?

Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.