Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Secret Service Agent Under Investigation For Refusing To Protect President Trump

She made a stupid comment which cost her job.

There are some in the service who feel the same way but will not say anything.
Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:To quote Ben Affleck in his greatest role:

"Let me tell you what's required. You are required to work your freaking butt off at this firm. We want winners here, not pikers. A piker walks at the bell. A piker asks how much vacation time you get in the first year. Vacation time? People come and work at this firm for one reason: to become filthy rich. That's it. We're not here to make friends. We're not savin' the freaking manatees here, guys. You want vacation time? Go teach third grade, public school."

Cool that's not for me thanks! I worry about vacation time. Can't say any of my fondest memories have been at work so far in my life.

Quote:I like to holiday. I don't like to answer emails outside of work. I don't like to work more than my contracted hours. I would fit in terribly. Work to live not live to work etc.

You would make a great US liberal. They despise working.
What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Quote:You would make a great US liberal. They despise working.

Who prefers working to holidaying? I don't despise it I just want holiday to enjoy my life and not be expected to slog my guts out and not get paid for it

Quote:Who prefers working to holidaying? I don't despise it I just want holiday to enjoy my life and not be expected to slog my guts out and not get paid for it

I dont recall anybody saying they prefer working over vacationing.

The picture you have painted of the American workforce is flat out wrong.

Quote:I wouldn't ever work in the USA due to awful work culture and conditions anyway so I'll get over it!
Now now, we have figured out the key to this social security problem... Kill everyone with stress and overwork while simultaneously reducing access to healthcare thru increasingly expensive insurance that somehow has larger and larger copayments.

Also we have reduced the ability to speak and write English thru twitter, facebook etc. See above run on. Nothing sends a country down the path of death faster than illiteracy (ref: Dark Ages, Plague).

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

Quote:She made a stupid comment which cost her job.

There are some in the service who feel the same way but will not say anything.

Exactly.  I'm sure there have been previous career SS agents who did not particularly love or even like the person they were protecting.  I'm sure many of them would have taken the bullet regardless.  Others would have kept their mouths shut and hoped the day never came.  And if the day ever did arrive, they could just mis-time their dive.

Or they could be stupid like the subject of this story and get fired for running her mouth about how she would shirk her #1 duty.

This happened 3 months ago?

Quote:Snowflake extraordinaire and communist clinton puppet kissed her job with the Secret Service goodbye after proclaiming that she would refuse to protect the Honorable President Trump... She went so far as to say that she wouldn't take a bullet for him. Well, that was all that the Secret Service needed to hear from this paycheck freeloader. 

The loser was unceremoniously booted from her position. Now, an opening exists for a real American who actually wants to do their job.

It is wonderful to see how much liberal sewage if flowing down the gutter on a daily basis. The country gets stronger and better by the day. The beautiful thing is that most liberals are so stupid that they will follow suit and find themselves sitting there asking, "what just happened?"

Reality is setting in quickly for the communists. America is sick and tired of their sorry act and the sooner they are gone, the better.

You lost me at the bolded text.

She voiced her conscience on Facebook, thus violating the Hatch Amendment and deservedly lost her job. I doubt she was surprised, given her comments. It wasn't Communism, it was recognition of a slug sighting.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 01-27-2017, 11:27 PM by Indy2Jax.)

Quote:You lost me at the bolded text.

She voiced her conscience on Facebook, thus violating the Hatch Amendment and deservedly lost her job. I doubt she was surprised, given her comments. It wasn't Communism, it was recognition of a slug sighting.
She is on paid leave

Quote:She is on paid leave

Of course. Government workers don't get fired, no matter what they do or how badly they do their job.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

I have a feeling there are plenty of secret service agents that are thinking the same thing.
Only a chump boos the home team!

Quote:Of course. Government workers don't get fired, no matter what they do or how badly they do their job.

That must be at the federal level. My husband works for local government and they will fire you if they have cause to, and depending on the county depends on how much or how little you can get away with before they give you your walking papers.

Quote:Exactly.  I'm sure there have been previous career SS agents who did not particularly love or even like the person they were protecting.  I'm sure many of them would have taken the bullet regardless.  Others would have kept their mouths shut and hoped the day never came.  And if the day ever did arrive, they could just mis-time their dive.

Or they could be stupid like the subject of this story and get fired for running her mouth about how she would shirk her #1 duty.

She's a little liberal. It's not like they're all that bright to begin with.
What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Quote:I have a feeling there are plenty of secret service agents that are thinking the same thing.

That makes sense. Most of them were hired by a spineless fraud. They are not nearly patriotic enough to put America before themselves. That will change though. American patriotism is at its highest level in over a decade and is growing exponentially before our very eyes.