Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jaguars fans across the country

PDX OR

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Iremember TMD was somewhere up in the northeast. Anyone remember what state?

Regina, Saskatchewan Canada. Been here 12 years but born and raised in Jacksonville. A fan since the beginning.

Originally Savannah, GA. Now I'm in Huntsville, AL

Minnesooooota.

[img]blob:https://www.duvalpride.com/1a8a2498-9833-4b7d-8cc7-5e45aa36d9f6[/img][img=648x560]blob:https://www.duvalpride.com/cfd7a344-8206-4fed-a4c4-6536e150b1a7[/img]

This thread has already been going strong in the Sideline for a while. Just click on the link for the map.

http://jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/top...guars-map/

Kansas now...born and raised in Jax, have lived in Louisiana and Georgia as well.

North Caronlina checking in. How many states are we up to now? 

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

NC

Indianapolis, Indiana, home of the lowlife Carpetbagging Colts, unfortunately.

Quote:Ontario here (Ontario the province - where Toronto is located - it's in Canada, your neighbours to the north, not the city in California).

Wow you knew about that city? I only know about Ontario, California because my sister was stationed in Fort Irwin, so I flew there to see her.

Ohio (a state south of Lake Erie) has a small town called Toronto near the West Virginia border. I know about it because my dad grew up there.

I lived in central Ohio most of my life and moved to Gainesville, Florida three years ago. I could get a warning for explaining how I became a Jaguars fan for life in 1997, but what I can say is Mark Brunell was my favorite player.

Now that I live an hour and a half away from Jacksonville, I have a rule to go to one Jaguars game every year. Unfortunately this year it had to be the Texans game on December 7. Hopefully the schedule will be nicer to us next year.

Quote:Iremember TMD was somewhere up in the northeast. Anyone remember what state?

Jersey.

And as someone already mentioned...there is a fan map thread already going on here.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:North Caronlina checking in. How many states are we up to now? 

So many it would be easier to count provinces.

There is a town name Toronto in Prince Edward Island, I think the population is 70 people.

Quote:I lived in central Ohio most of my life and moved to Gainesville, Florida three years ago. I could get a warning for explaining how I became a Jaguars fan for life in 1997, but what I can say is Mark Brunell was my favorite player.
How can you get a warning for telling a story about how you became a fan? I know the mods can be oppressive and stern at times but they're not like the Thought Police.

Quote:How can you get a warning for telling a story about how you became a fan? I know the mods can be oppressive and stern at times but they're not like the Thought Police.

That must be some story!!!!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???