Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2015 Senior Bowl

If we happen to lose next week against Houston it will have the jags picking 3rd in the 2015 NFL draft. No one expects Shad or Dave to get rid of Gus this offseason but sitting at pick no.2 is the Oakland Raiders with a interim HC. They very well could clean house (GM, new coach and staff). If they do that would have Gus and his staff coaching one of the senior bowl teams. Last year they were able to get a up close look at Telvin Smith, Aaron Colvin and Chris Smith and see how they took to their coaching.

Thoughts?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

The Titans are at 2

;

;

We're not losing to the Texans.
"Let us not become conceited, provoking and envying each other." Galatians 5:26

2015 NFL Draft - Analyzing Targets www.jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/topic/7892-2015-nfl-draft-analyzing-targets/

Quote:The Titans are at 2

You are correct. Brain fart.

I still think there is a chance that Whisenhunt gets fired. If that happens, Gus and his crew would be in Mobile again.

;

;

Quote:I still think there is a chance that Whisenhunt gets fired. If that happens, Gus and his crew would be in Mobile again.

I am not aware of any reports Ken Whisenhunt could be one and done. Mike Mularkey was fired after only one season because we also got a new GM. It does not look like the Titans will.

I wish they got the senior bowl again.

<b>We Believe In Victory..</b>

Thank you Tampa...

I think this is brilliant news. Great exposure for Gus and the Jaguars, a great chance to scout new talent and the players seem to love him.

Quote:I wish they got the Senior Bowl again.

They did get it. Lovie Smith sounds like he wants to change heads at several assistant coach positions, starting with offensive coordinator, before looking at draft prospects.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...ans-staffs

Quote:They did get it. Lovie Smith sounds like he wants to change heads at several assistant coach positions, starting with offensive coordinator, before looking at draft prospects.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...ans-staffs

It's a great opportunity for the Jaguars.  But it's a major mistake by Lovie Smith to turn down this opportunity.   Even with expected coaching staff changes. 

The Jaguars are going to have at least one new Coordinator.  Yet,  to their credit,  they determined that coaching in the Senior Bowl is an opportunity that shouldn't be passed up. 

Quote:It's a great opportunity for the Jaguars.  But it's a major mistake by Lovie Smith to turn down this opportunity.   Even with expected coaching staff changes. 

The Jaguars are going to have at least one new Coordinator.  Yet,  to their credit,  they determined that coaching in the Senior Bowl is an opportunity that shouldn't be passed up. 

Yeah I don't get the part about having "first dibs" at player interviews, etc. Since when has having the first pick meant you are the first to interview everybody?