Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
How NOT to propose

How NOT to propose: Hopeless romantic crashes through his neighbours' ROOF after crane he hired to lower him to girlfriend's window topples over 
<ul class="">[*]Hapless Romeo planned to propose to his girlfriend from the basket of a crane at her bedroom window
[*]Cherry picker toppled over and smashed through roof of neighbours' property leaving a massive hole
[*]Up to six flats were evacuated after the building in the Dutch town of Ijsselstein was declared unsafe 
[*]Despite the proposal flop the man's girlfriend reportedly still said 'yes' and they have gone to Paris to celebrate
</ul>

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...z3LpGdays6

Wants to join the "cereal box" dating service. I've dated enough flakes and nuts...all I want is the prize now.
[Image: mds111.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

The hilarity is when they attempted to lift the crane off the house it slipped and went through the roof AGAIN. 

Quote:The hilarity is when they attempted to lift the crane off the house it slipped and went through the roof AGAIN. 

Oh, so you were there? Was it You? :teehee: :woot:

Wants to join the "cereal box" dating service. I've dated enough flakes and nuts...all I want is the prize now.

Quote:Oh, so you were there? Was it You? :teehee: :woot:
Who do you think pushed that thing over?

I figured you were the Crane operator

Quote:I figured you were the Crane operator
Nah, just the guys in the dark coat that no one ever notices. Unseen and unheard, like an enigma. An enigma, wrapped in a riddle, smothered in secret sauce. 

How not to propose? - I dunno about that - she did still say "yes" at the end of all that debacle. lol

NOT ?

looks like it werked to me

they re rockin it in paris while everyone else is  POed

CLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASICK !

Quote:Who do you think pushed that thing over?

Backed into it, didn't you??
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

It's a two story building...don't they have ladders over there??
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

An omen of the marriage's eventual collapase despite the eleborate efforts of the spouse.