Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Embarrasing!

'nough said!  You could not pay me to go to a Jaguars game these days. Heck! I would not take money to watch one on TV. Worst team since they made the huge mistake of getting rid of Tom Coughlin.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Thank God for the NFL Ticket Exchange.

Cool Story Bro!   :thumbsup:

[Image: giphy.gif]

Quote:Thank God for the NFL Ticket Exchange.
Sat on the couch and did bills yesterday... seemed less painful than watching the Jaguars play like cat scat again. :angry:

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

Honestly, that's what I call a cool story OP. Such a riveting tale, I honestly copy and pasted it to word, saved on my hard drive, backed it up on a jump drive, drove to the bank, put the jump drive in the safe deposit box, and will leave it there until my kids turn about 12 (when they can actually state their age, and ask what it is I'm showing them), when I will pick it up, put it in an old USB drive reader and relay this cool story to them and tell them, "kids, this is what a cool story should look and sound like...not like the stories your generation tells.

“It just shows what kind of team we are. We’re a tough team. We like contact. We’re very physical. We want the issue to be brought to us so we can show people we can stand up to it and overcome it. Seeing that’s just a symbol of our team and who we are.” - Jaguars DT Malik Jackson

Quote:Honestly, that's what I call a cool story OP. Such a riveting tale, I honestly copy and pasted it to word, saved on my hard drive, backed it up on a jump drive, drove to the bank, put the jump drive in the safe deposit box, and will leave it there until my kids turn about 12 (when they can actually state their age, and ask what it is I'm showing them), when I will pick it up, put it in an old USB drive reader and relay this cool story to them and tell them, "kids, this is what a cool story should look and sound like...not like the stories your generation tells.

Is he wrong? Nope.. Did this need it's own thread? Nope.. Still can't blame people for being way past angry with this team.

[Image: SaKG4.gif]

I think everyone(the fans) are at their breaking point of giving a crap. We keep hearing promises that don't come to fruition, and they keep telling us to stay positive, and stay the track.  Well, I think 90% of us have seen through the bull crap, and we aren't going to wait until next year.  Lets do it THIS year.

[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

All I know is the first half, especially on Defense...

That was done right!

That reminded me of the 1st half (Defense) against the Eagles in week1.  This team has the ability at least on Defense to be very successful.  If only the DBs could do a better job! 

The offense has to at least eat up the clock by getting a few first downs if no points....

offense is just plain embarrasing the turnovers, etc...

Our team sucks. We are the Lions with spots.. the only difference is that we don't play on Thanksgiving.

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

Lol.  Made me laugh David, thanks.

[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:I think everyone(the fans) are at their breaking point of giving a crap. We keep hearing promises that don't come to fruition, and they keep telling us to stay positive, and stay the track.  Well, I think 90% of us have seen through the bull crap, and we aren't going to wait until next year.  Lets do it THIS year.
AMEN bother I have had enough. I have been watching football for 58 years and not ever seen a organization that is so inept than this group. By the way I was a Falcon fan until the Jags came along. I have followed some bad teams.

I have had enough. Ownership just thinks we will sit back and take it.We will not!

Quote:All I know is the first half, especially on Defense...

That was done right!

That reminded me of the 1st half (Defense) against the Eagles in week1.  This team has the ability at least on Defense to be very successful.  If only the DBs could do a better job! 

The offense has to at least eat up the clock by getting a few first downs if no points....

offense is just plain embarrasing the turnovers, etc...
The defensive line mostly was not drafted by this group. The secondary was. See a trend?

Quote:The defensive line mostly was not drafted by this group. The secondary was. See a trend?
What's this trend you speak of?

[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

Quote:AMEN bother I have had enough. I have been watching football for 58 years and not ever seen a organization that is so inept than this group. By the way I was a Falcon fan until the Jags came along. I have followed some bad teams.

I have had enough. Ownership just thinks we will sit back and take it.We will not!
I was a Lions fan before the Jags existed.  I know the pain. 

Quote:I was a Lions fan before the Jags existed. I know the pain.

You sir are a glutton for punishment
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]