Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Positive from Colts games

Quote:Not that it matters but TY Hilton should have been penalized for using the football as a prop after his TD catch. Even though it was to simulate his holding his newborn it doesn't matter. Just like the bogus late hit on JT Thomas this is a prime example of the parity in NFL officiating.

The late hit on Luck when he slid; look at the helmet to helmet Bortles took on one of his slides that wasn't called.

I was thinking about that today, but am glad he did not get penalized for it because a flag would have ruined a special moment for him.

Of course if he was flagged, that only would have pushed the kickoff back to the 20 yard line because it happened after the play was over.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Positives?  How bout this one. 

We Positively Suck.

One of these years.............

1. Hasselbeck didn't come in to mop up this time, which is the first time since Gus was hired.

2. The Jags only lost by 20, which is below their 24.5 average against the clots. Just five more seasons and we should be primed to finally beat them.

3. No significant injuries?

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

Quote:Not that it matters but TY Hilton should have been penalized for using the football as a prop after his TD catch. Even though it was to simulate his holding his newborn it doesn't matter. Just like the bogus late hit on JT Thomas this is a prime example of the parity in NFL officiating.

The late hit on Luck when he slid; look at the helmet to helmet Bortles took on one of his slides that wasn't called.
Wow... You're right. It doesn't matter Scrooge.

Quote:Wow... You're right. It doesn't matter Scrooge.

It does not matter according to NFL rules, but how would you feel if you were penalized for celebrating the birth of your daughter?

I hope the side judge is not downgraded for keeping the flag in his pocket.

Quote:It does not matter according to NFL rules, but how would you feel if you were penalized for celebrating the birth of your daughter?

I hope the side judge is not downgraded for keeping the flag in his pocket.
That was my point... There's no point in that guy bringing it up. 

Quote:How did Colvin look today?
Specifically, Bradley pointed to a corner route that T.Y. Hilton turned into a 26-yard catch on third-and-14 that set up a second-quarter field goal.

http://jacksonville.com/sports/football/...-nfl-debut

He's learning but it was his first appearnce in the NFL.

(This post was last modified: 11-24-2014, 04:07 PM by CSO14.)

Apparently according to Gus it was the special teams!
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

The only positive from this game was I got to start putting my Xmas lights up early.

I guess I'll stick this here:

Colvin played 38 snaps, 26 being in coverage. He earned a .1 positive grade in run defense and a -.9 grade in pass defense from PFF. Despite the negative grade, I'll chalk this up as a positive overall.

Quote:I guess I'll stick this here:

Colvin played 38 snaps, 26 being in coverage. He earned a .1 positive grade in run defense and a -.9 grade in pass defense from PFF. Despite the negative grade, I'll chalk this up as a positive overall.

Probably still a better pass coverage grade then W Blackmon was averaging at nickel this season. Good to see that the knee is holding up for the rookie. 

Hopefully he can build on this...

Saved gas and parking money not going to a home game.

Shad added more perks to his yacht. Making a few extra bucks by charging more for the Giants game...calling it a premium game.
Blakes Life Matters

Quote:Probably still a better pass coverage grade then W Blackmon was averaging at nickel this season. Good to see that the knee is holding up for the rookie. 

Hopefully he can build on this...

Definitely better than Blackmon. Just the fact that he's seemingly full speed 10 months removed from surgery is a great sign.

The positive is that under the tutelage of Fisch, we absolutely will lock up the first overall pick.