Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Gus Postgame Tommorow

(This post was last modified: 11-23-2014, 10:19 PM by BortlesMania.)

Gus Bradley "Our defense played tremendously well I think our guys communicated well we had some forced fumbles and sacks what a hella of a game our front four had!!.lolol Media reporter says How did you think Blake bortles and the offense did ? Gus says were getting better we need to work on consistency we are young .blah blah blah blah

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Vomit.  They SUCKED.  Badley, Fisch, the whole offense SUCKED.  Is Khan really buying this?

[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:Vomit.  They SUCKED.  Badley, Fisch, the whole offense SUCKED.  Is Khan really buying this?
I'm sure Khan sees what we see.  Since buying Fulham he's changed coaches like underwear.  I have to wonder if he's willing to pull the trigger on this side of the pond.  I think relegation in the EPL probably factors into that decision, but man how much more of this do we have to take?

Quote:Why Wait

http://www.jaguars.com/media-gallery/vid...46a3a66172

Watched a few of the videos. Those guys are beat down and there are still five games left.

;

;

Well he can go be positive some place else.  Go be head coach of the Colts, and I guarantee they don't win more than 5 games.

Yall still listen to that dude in interviews and radio shows? I stopped listening to him at the end of last year.

Quote:Did you watch his postgame video?

He did not sugar coat anything.
I noticed that he appeared to call out the offense.  I wonder if he's had it with Fisch like the rest of us.  Even Del Rio was good at cutting bait when it kept his chances alive.  Hopefully we only have to watch this circus for five more games.

Quote:I noticed that he appeared to call out the offense.  I wonder if he's had it with Fisch like the rest of us.  Even Del Rio was good at cutting bait when it kept his chances alive.  Hopefully we only have to watch this circus for five more games.

Not sure he'll have the chance to fire Fisch.

Quote:Did you watch his postgame video?

He did not sugar coat anything.
don't care to listen to his garbage.  The guy sucks at head coaching a football team.

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Quote:don't care to listen to his garbage.  The guy sucks at head coaching a football team.

Then don't complain

I don't give a darn if a coach is positive, if he's offensive-minded or anything like that.  Give me the most boring guy in the world as long as he can put a good product on the field. 

I'm not asking for anything unrealistic.  I don't expect the playoffs every year, I know some years will be better or worse than others, but darn it, we're the laughingstock of the NFL.  Year after year of being lied to, seeing other teams that are willing to spend to be competitive while we lead the league in cap space.  

You'll get your good product after the current rebuild is complete. With the money they're supposedly going to spend in free agency and another good draft class, we might achieve full consistency and whoop those dadgum football fellers next year !

[Image: Welcome%20to%20Duval_zps4z3erxne.jpg]

Quote:You'll get your good product after the current rebuild is complete. With the money they're supposedly going to spend in free agency and another good draft class, we might achieve full consistency and whoop those dadgum football fellers next year !

You forgot to put /sarcasm bc you can't really believe that.