Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Bunker Mentality for Muschamp and the Gators

I'm assuming most Gator fans wish he'd go into that bunker and not come out until he's fired.

That new look offense never materialized....its the same old story with Muschamp, and even the defense doesn't look that good.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/stor...-mentality

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

ESPN just piling on the Gators now.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

Damn, trav's jimmies have been rustled this morning.

I'd love to see the Dawgs run it up on them this weekend, but honestly, I'm concerned about the game.  The gators are backed into a corner and this being such a rivalry you know they will play lights out.     Hopefully we get Gurley back.

GO DAWGS!  

Quote: they will play lights out.     

LOL.

Quote:I'd love to see the Dawgs run it up on them this weekend, but honestly, I'm concerned about the game.  The gators are backed into a corner and this being such a rivalry you know they will play lights out.     Hopefully we get Gurley back.

GO DAWGS!  

If Georgia doesn't win by 3 touchdowns, they should consider it a loss.

(This post was last modified: 10-28-2014, 11:48 AM by TravC59.)

Quote:Damn, trav's jimmies have been rustled this morning.
Nah, not at all. I actually enjoy the comedic relief. I am just overexaggerating to prove a point. I still find it funny how much the bias and agenda word gets thrown around regarding this.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

Quote:I'd love to see the Dawgs run it up on them this weekend, but honestly, I'm concerned about the game.  The gators are backed into a corner and this being such a rivalry you know they will play lights out.     Hopefully we get Gurley back.

GO DAWGS!  

They don't need Gurley back. His backup is good enough to run over the Gators. I am scared to watch this game after seeing what unranked Missouri did last week.

Quote:If Georgia doesn't win by 3 touchdowns, they should consider it a loss.

This is a Richt coached UGa team you are talking about. They tend to blow it a couple times a year. That being said, they should put a hurting on my gators if they get Gurley back.

Calling the upset, Muschamp will redeem himself and Harris will lead the Gators on a last minute game winning drive

Tim Tebow should be the new coach by next week.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Quote:They don't need Gurley back. His backup is good enough to run over the Gators. I am scared to watch this game after seeing what unranked Missouri did last week.
I am not a Gator fan but the defense allowed 119 yards. One of the best performances of the entire year from anybody!

Quote:I am not a Gator fan but the defense allowed 119 yards. One of the best performances of the entire year from anybody!

Special teams allowed more than that.

How can a team gain just 119 yards on offense but totally blow out the opponent 42-13? The most important thing is how many of those 42 points came from the offense and kicker.

Quote:Special teams allowed more than that.

How can a team gain just 119 yards on offense but totally blow out the opponent 42-13? The most important thing is how many of those 42 points came from the offense and kicker.

Why did you ask the question?  Missouri proved how.  Just because they gave up 42 points, doesn't mean the defense played bad....if the offense/special teams put you in bad positions, you're going to get blown out.

Muschamp may want to re-think this whole thing.

Hitler sucked.

Muschamp sucks.

Muschamp wants a bunker mentality.

Hitler died in a bunker.

Well, you do the math. :woot:

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.